Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're nuts and smart people ride when the trails are not bumpy. Not to mention, gingers are not very smart.  :news:

I'm the smartest guy on here SBYL :snack:  and i rode anytime any day so you can't always get good trail conditions.  If your whole group was on 600 ace's it would be just as much fun as any other sled :news: 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Put a deposit on this baby today...1.6, Electric Start, PIDD Gauge...pretty damn excited! 

F9799CFB-8836-4E47-8514-F090769C5491.thumb.png.ce1a8125e2e0db0b77f36f1c70f775b5.png

Congrats!  Now.....are they going to let you sell it before you pick it up with just a deposit or....how is that going to work?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sweet! You just have to wait for the shocks?

I think this one has the shocks....the one without the shocks was the 146 Matryx SBA at a different dealer.😆

I decided that I would go with the tried and true AXYS chassis plus I like dealer, they have a great service department and they are only a 1/2 hour away.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Congrats!  Now.....are they going to let you sell it before you pick it up with just a deposit or....how is that going to work?

:lol:

I’ll have to ask tomorrow! :lol:

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Lol, my friend that works for Polaris has his new sled sitting at home with no shocks. :bc:

I think the issue is with the Velocity Shocks...not sure though.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think the issue is with the Velocity Shocks...not sure though.

I'm not sure what it is, I just know he is getting antsy to get a complete sled.  I told him to come on over and grab shocks from me if they'll work to get him out and about if he doesn't have any once snow flies.  

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think this one has the shocks....the one without the shocks was the 146 Matryx SBA at a different dealer.😆

I decided that I would go with the tried and true AXYS chassis plus I like dealer, they have a great service department and they are only a 1/2 hour away.:thumbsup:

Congrats Jimmy.  Enjoy the sled. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

They were, yes. But I think the shocks were shipping over a week ago?

I was just wondering.  I'd sure take my ride and put the shocks on later.  Or, negotiate a deal where I could chose a better shock package and bolt them up myself.  I'm sure they aren't being delivered to those not wanting to add shocks themselves later.

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm the smartest guy on here SBYL :snack:  and i rode anytime any day so you can't always get good trail conditions.  If your whole group was on 600 ace's it would be just as much fun as any other sled :news: 

Once did Pittsburg back to rangley on a sunday afternoon. 75 miles of what was pretty much a motocross track. 

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Once did Pittsburg back to rangley on a sunday afternoon. 75 miles of what was pretty much a motocross track. 

Yeah...trails in N. MN get the same way sometimes.  A few miles at a time is fun but.....just a few miles at at time.  Big snow winters make for some unreal whoops but, there's no real "rhythm" to them so.....it's a challenge for sure....and my body can't take that type of prolonged abuse anymore.

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Put a deposit on this baby today...1.6, Electric Start, PIDD Gauge...pretty damn excited! 

F9799CFB-8836-4E47-8514-F090769C5491.thumb.png.ce1a8125e2e0db0b77f36f1c70f775b5.png

Nice sled. Congrats Jimmy. Surprised there was anything still available. The 2 local Polaris dealers here were sold out a month ago.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Nice sled. Congrats Jimmy. Surprised there was anything still available. The 2 local Polaris dealers here were sold out a month ago.

Thank you and this dealer had two of these and two that are Red/Lime but no 146 Matryx SB Assaults. I was surprised at how many dealers still have fairly decent stock left.