Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did you pull the trigger on something? 

The dude with the 19 SB Assault 800, 900 miles, 2 years warranty left, PIDD Gauge...ect...will take 11,200 so pretty close on that one. Dealer East of of me has a 2021 SB Assault 850 146 Matryx that might be available if other customer can’t get financed...15,300 OTD. Thinking the 19 is the best deal right now.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dude with the 19 SB Assault 800, 900 miles, 2 years warranty left, PIDD Gauge...ect...will take 11,200 so pretty close on that one. Dealer East of of me has a 2021 SB Assault 850 146 Matryx that might be available if other customer can’t get financed...15,300 OTD. Thinking the 19 is the best deal right now.

Yeah the 800 assault is a mean mutha, you will love it

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck I just looked and it’s gone..time for plan B.🤣🤬

This is no time for tire kicking, they are selling sleds like crazy right now. I just hope there is snow in a wide area of the midwest because the Yoop is going to be nuts if there isnt... 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is no time for tire kicking, they are selling sleds like crazy right now. I just hope there is snow in a wide area of the midwest because the Yoop is going to be nuts if there isnt... 

I hear ya...Talking to a couple dealers right now so more than likely buying new.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn dude that sucks! 🤯

Indeed!

Just now, Anler said:

I have a 99 skidoo 600 I can sell you. Its got gnar factory shocks!

It's not for the lack of sled....it's my current (and temporary) location.  I'm 1000 miles from snow!

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My friend Dave we rode with found an 17 xcr 800 really clean low miles for 8k he was asking me about. I told him to jump on it. It’s a guy we know who is selling it.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I don't know if I'd go that far, there's several dealers in my area advertising new 2021 Poo Axis and Matrix sleds. If they were selling like crazy, they wouldn't be advertising them.

40 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't know if I'd go that far, there's several dealers in my area advertising new 2021 Poo Axis and Matrix sleds. If they were selling like crazy, they wouldn't be advertising them.

They might be advertising them but they may not have the models they are advertising. It happens alot

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

They might be advertising them but they may not have the models they are advertising. It happens alot

My point is that if they were selling like crazy, they wouldn't have to advertise. What you just said makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My point is that if they were selling like crazy, they wouldn't have to advertise. What you just said makes zero sense.

They all advertise. They just want you to call or come in. They got me at a couple places last year when I was looking for an 850 XCR

So I was talking to the sales guy at Extreme and I’m leaning hard towards a 137 XC 137 Launch 650 with a 1.35” Cobra, Electric Start, Black/Gray...shit is driving me loony.🤣😜

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

They all advertise. They just want you to call or come in. They got me at a couple places last year when I was looking for an 850 XCR

if I go to the dealership and I find out they don't have the sled in stock that they advertised I'm going to be pissed.  People don't like to be lied to and mislead.