Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I did that on my 800rr pretty much.  It's actually better/easier/cheaper for me to start with a SXer and add the 800, clutch and tune from there.  I almost did that this year...or considered it.  The 18 roller SX would be a direct fit with the 800ctec.

How you been?  Heard you guys have been busy this summer.  :bc:

I'm just sayin........youre a fag if you don't have a sled this year...jussayin.

• Thanks 1

Just now, s pump said:

I'm just sayin........youre a fag if you don't have a sled this year...jussayin.

i know.  And to be honest, I don't think I can learn to love another man's ass so.....I may grab a sled sooner than later.  Even if I have to hang it from the rafters in the garage in GA.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

i know.  And to be honest, I don't think I can learn to love another man's ass so.....I may grab a sled sooner than later.  Even if I have to hang it from the rafters in the garage in GA.

Get on it. With a few of the depolables back on this site, we need as much testosterone we can get to balance out the vaginitis here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, s pump said:

Get on it. With a few of the depolables back on this site, we need as much testosterone we can get to balance out the vaginitis here.

Those retards bring no game. Just whine and cry with self congratulatory high fives between themselves.  idiots.  I've got more testosterone in my dead hair than all of them combined!

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get yourself like a late 70's Jag  or a Exciter or something and rip the shit out of it on the NSST.

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Get yourself like a late 70's Jag  or a Exciter or something and rip the shit out of it on the NSST.

Man.....I could rail like hell on one of those with a beefed up shock package.....until the trail turned the least big choppy.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Man.....I could rail like hell on one of those with a beefed up shock package.....until the trail turned the least big choppy.

Xcr switchback 8hunnit is the most railable sled. Unless you can find one in an 8fiddy which I doubt. It's plenty beefy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hey @Anler do you remember what size that 509 helmet you sold me is? It’s at the shop and I can’t remember...checking out those new CKX Mission helmets.

I measured my melon but the numbers/sizing seems off.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey @Anler do you remember what size that 509 helmet you sold me is? It’s at the shop and I can’t remember...checking out those new CKX Mission helmets.

XL

I remember weird shit.  :ashamed:

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2x. The mission helmet looks pretty impressive. They make some good stuff. I love my titan helmet

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

2x. The mission helmet looks pretty impressive. They make some good stuff. I love my titan helmet

:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 hours ago, s pump said:

:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Better order XXL to fit your inflated head.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, Zambroski said:

I did that on my 800rr pretty much.  It's actually better/easier/cheaper for me to start with a SXer and add the 800, clutch and tune from there.  I almost did that this year...or considered it.  The 18 roller SX would be a direct fit with the 800ctec.

How you been?  Heard you guys have been busy this summer.  :bc:

Got a few miles on the wheelers with the usual suspects.  One trip up to the Isabella area and a couple to Hayward.  I missed a couple trips with work commitments. Plus made some day trips in SE Minnesota.  Bought a new Honda Rancher in the spring before the lockdowns and rush on all powersports equipment.  Got a really good deal on it.  Great machine for around my acreage.  Not the best trail machine but I still have fun.

Other than that, working and banking a lot of cash so I can retire at 50 if I want to.  :bc:  

• Like 1

So I found a set of 10-64g weights brand new for $50 cad. That is a pretty good deal lol.

So I am going to toss those in tonight but won't be able to do anything testing till more morning/afternoon.

I was also wondering about secondary helix's. I tried to do some research but I wasn't finding oust anything.

So my 08 700 switchback has a 42 straight helix (factory). 

I have a 56/42/36ER helix lying around. Does anyone know what switching to that multi angle helix would change?

The helix is coming off an 08 rmk 700 155". My SB was a 136"/1.24" track from factory but has a 144"/2" on it now. I am still not riding the mountains but would I benefit from an rmk multi angle helix for my longer/larger lug track ?

On 12/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Got a few miles on the wheelers with the usual suspects.  One trip up to the Isabella area and a couple to Hayward.  I missed a couple trips with work commitments. Plus made some day trips in SE Minnesota.  Bought a new Honda Rancher in the spring before the lockdowns and rush on all powersports equipment.  Got a really good deal on it.  Great machine for around my acreage.  Not the best trail machine but I still have fun.

Other than that, working and banking a lot of cash so I can retire at 50 if I want to.  :bc:  

Nice!  :bc:

Actually sold my place in Duluth but, will be back up that way in a couple weeks for Xmas with my daughter and looking at a few homes to buy until we find our more permanent spot somewhere around the cities/WI.  Probably gonna miss most of this season dealing with probate shit on my wife's side and a few other little investments I'm trying to force into fruition. right now.  but HEY!  .....already got "dibs" put down on a 2021 SX 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I might have to take the day off Monday... LOL

Ground feels frozen this morning, it might just stick.

My luck we’ll probably get a dusting. :lol: