Check your account email address ×

Biden pulls within 13 votes of trump in Georgia.

20 minutes ago, old indy said:

Who really voted For Joe?  The party, Kamala, against Trump,, yes.  but FOR joe....... not many.

I find myself almost looking forward to a Biden presidency. The part where he sends in more troops somewhere is going to suck and of course nuking the economy will be less than optimal. But the joy of watching that babbling idiot fumble every topic put in front of him while the press tells us what a genius he is will be priceless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find myself almost looking forward to a Biden presidency. The part where he sends in more troops somewhere is going to suck and of course nuking the economy will be less than optimal. But the joy of watching that babbling idiot fumble every topic put in front of him while the press tells us what a genius he is will be priceless. 

Bah, you'll be watching Kuntmala beaming over the destruction of the US and pummeling the taxpayer for endless funds with an irreverent smirk. 

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Bah, you'll be watching Kuntmala beaming over the destruction of the US and pummeling the taxpayer for endless funds with an irreverent smirk

OOHhhhh, I hate that bitch's smirk and attitude.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

not kind of , exactly like that.

Yup. I said last spring that I didn't see how Trump could win if he didn't change his position on Covid. Instead he doubled down. He could have won IMO if he took it just a bit more seriously.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Georgia is a red stronghold. Donald is flailing. He should take note. He got beat by a corpse. 

Yeah funny how it is working out dont you think? 

How long has the Georgia count been in years past ,? 

Edited by Ez ryder

59 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Bah, you'll be watching Kuntmala beaming over the destruction of the US and pummeling the taxpayer for endless funds with an irreverent smirk. 

I have called many a Politician a useless cocksucker in the past but with Kamala it is true.