Check your account email address ×

Biden pulls within 13 votes of trump in Georgia.

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah funny how it is working out dont you think? 

How long has the Georgia count been in years past ,? 

So do you think they should throw out all of the seats Republicans picked up in the house? Was that fraud too? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

So do you think they should throw out all of the seats Republicans picked up in the house? Was that fraud too? 

Nice...can’t wait for this answer.🤣

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's got to be rigged. :lol:

Feels like GA has been at 99% votes counted all day but the lead Trump had keeps getting smaller and smaller until..........

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

A tremendous 1%. Sounds worth investigating. 

Feels like we’re stuck and can’t get to the next chapter of this until GA officially calls it one way or another. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find myself almost looking forward to a Biden presidency. The part where he sends in more troops somewhere is going to suck and of course nuking the economy will be less than optimal. But the joy of watching that babbling idiot fumble every topic put in front of him while the press tells us what a genius he is will be priceless. 

i do look forward to seeing him fail and watching his loyal followers scratching there asses when hes babbling incoherently, i just cant stomach the idea that smarmy douchebag will be representing the U.S. .        i cant see her holding her own at a world summit or the like   

I had some hope of still having a job with trump . i honestly think  joes going to kill the industry and all that support it.

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

Bah, you'll be watching Kuntmala beaming over the destruction of the US and pummeling the taxpayer for endless funds with an irreverent smirk. 

how i see it to.  A sad time for us coming up.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

kind of like 16 when people voted against hillary :dunno:  

yes   for many.

30 minutes ago, old indy said:

i do look forward to seeing him fail and watching his loyal followers scratching there asses when hes babbling incoherently, i just cant stomach the idea that smarmy douchebag will be representing the U.S. .        i cant see her holding her own at a world summit or the like   

I had some hope of still having a job with trump . i honestly think  joes going to kill the industry and all that support it.

how i see it to.  A sad time for us coming up.

yes   for many.

I don't understand why so many are all giddy at Trump losing, if he does officially lose? Some here think a Messiah has now been elected to the white house and nothing could be further from the truth. The next 4 yrs isn't going to be a picnic, far from it, but it will be interesting to see who they blame for that. 

Hats off to the Dems though. They hid Joe in his basement, which is a strange strategy, but by the looks of it, it somehow worked.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't understand why so many are all giddy at Trump losing, if he does officially lose? Some here think a Messiah has now been elected to the white house and nothing could be further from the truth. The next 4 yrs isn't going to be a picnic, far from it, but it will be interesting to see who they blame for that. 

Hats off to the Dems though. They hid Joe in his basement, which is a strange strategy, but by the looks of it, it somehow worked.

like who?