Check your account email address ×

Biden pulls within 13 votes of trump in Georgia.

Biden's win will be a repudiation of Trump. I made a ton in the last two days. If that's because the market wants Trump out, then I hope he goes and fucks himself.

I'm sick of his EGO, the fukker. He's taken our guts out for 4 years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Biden's win will be a repudiation of Trump. I made a ton in the last two days. If that's because the market wants Trump out, then I hope he goes and fucks himself.

The market was up because of a probable Biden win combined with a gop win. Meaning nothing changes. Investors like stability.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Amazing how quiet all my friends and family members are right now who were die hard Trump Train people. Thanksgiving going to be interesting. No more gaudy ass Trump socks  :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Amazing how quiet all my friends and family members are right now who were die hard Trump Train people. Thanksgiving going to be interesting. No more gaudy ass Trump socks  :lol: 

:lol:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The market doesn't seem to care who won as long as the spending continues.

13 hours ago, Anler said:

So do you think they should throw out all of the seats Republicans picked up in the house? Was that fraud too? 

Yep . Verify ever ballot like was promised.  If I remember every one of the mail in was going to be cross-referenced and signature checked . Sure is not looking like any of this going on in those counting room videos I have seen on the so called news . 

11 hours ago, irv said:

I don't understand why so many are all giddy at Trump losing, if he does officially lose? Some here think a Messiah has now been elected to the white house and nothing could be further from the truth. The next 4 yrs isn't going to be a picnic, far from it, but it will be interesting to see who they blame for that. 

Hats off to the Dems though. They hid Joe in his basement, which is a strange strategy, but by the looks of it, it somehow worked.

Most people dont understand the ramifications of shutting things down further i guess. WE ARE FUCKED.            im afraid to think it but, by the mid terms Biden will be gone and the PTA level politician will be in the big chair,, with hillary pushing all the buttons. 

live events.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, irv said:

I don't understand why so many are all giddy at Trump losing, if he does officially lose? Some here think a Messiah has now been elected to the white house and nothing could be further from the truth. The next 4 yrs isn't going to be a picnic, far from it, but it will be interesting to see who they blame for that. 

Hats off to the Dems though. They hid Joe in his basement, which is a strange strategy, but by the looks of it, it somehow worked.

Only the Cult think there is a messiah in the white house.  Those who voted Biden seem to admit he's a bad candidate just better than trump at least around here and there is only a few who voted for Biden than i can see.  

I'm hoping the election cools things down, and the government starts to run better. 

Maybe the market will go up.

I do believe I might lose some of my guns.

I do think I'll get taxed if I sell anything.....CAPITAL GAINS. 

It was all out of my control, I voted for Trump.

As long as the family is OK, I don't give too many fucks about anything. The USA sucks.