Check your account email address ×

Will the long lost liberals return with a Biden victory?

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Will the likes of Slinger and Tool Kit return to gloat?  :lol:  

Sorry, if you have to leave because your mentally not capable of having political discussions on a snowmobile forum, you have some big problems.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trumps the first President to 

Try and seriously limit both drugs and illegal immigrants coming across the border.

Put China in check.

Put Russia in check.

Put Iran in check.

Expand Mfg jobs in the US.

Get us out of BS climate accords that mean NOTHING.

Not get us into new BS conflicts.

Peace deals in the ME.

Lower taxes for almost EVERY American.

Take away all the BS rhetoric and propaganda from the liberals and MSM and he's been a pretty damn good President.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Try and seriously limit both drugs and illegal immigrants coming across the border.

Put China in check.

Put Russia in check.

Put Iran in check.

Peace deals in the ME.

Take away all the BS rhetoric and propaganda from the liberals and MSM and he's been a pretty damn good President.

All true but his Tweets drive pussy snowflakes bonkers!!! :lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Put China in check.

Put Russia in check.

Put Iran in check.

Peace deals in the ME.

Couldn't agree more, and why I'd trade him in a heartbeat for our dingus running things up here. It amazes me how MSM has everyone brainwashed on how he conducts himself rather than how he runs his country and what he's done for its citizens. He's not perfect nor do I agree with everything he does, but where it matters most, imo, he has done a great job. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Put China in check.

Put Russia in check.

Put Iran in check.

Peace deals in the ME.

he really has done fuck all with  putting China Russia or Iran "in check"  Bunch of blustering with no substance.  

MFG job growth has been no where near what he promised or what he tries to sell.  

The bold I consider real wins and what in normal times would get him reelected.   The vitriol between the sides since the 2000 election has gotten progressively worse year after year so not sure we will see normal again in politics.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he really has done fuck all with  putting China Russia or Iran "in check"  Bunch of blustering with no substance.  

MFG job growth has been no where near what he promised or what he tries to sell.  

The bold I consider real wins and what in normal times would get him reelected.   The vitriol between the sides since the 2000 election has gotten progressively worse year after year so not sure we will see normal again in politics.   

The the items you didn't bold might not be completed perfectly however they are a far cry better than any previous admin has even tried.   After all its not like they are minor little things easy to solve.   He's been a man of his word making strides on every single one of those issues. 

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The the items you didn't bold might not be completed perfectly however they are a far cry better than any previous admin has even tried.   After all its not like they are minor little things easy to solve.   He's been a man of his word making strides on every single one of those issues. 

Watching the increased support among minorities will probably break the back of the DNC, and is another major achievement as well.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Watching the increased support among minorities will probably break the back of the DNC, and is another major achievement as well.

I want to see a Black or Hispanic Republican in the White House. This would break the back of the democrats with Latinos and and African Americans 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I want to see a Black or Hispanic Republican in the White House. This would break the back of the democrats with Latinos and and African Americans 

The average urban black voter is never going to vote for a republican in vast numbers even if they were black.  If the pubs manned up on immigration to have a tough but fair policy to address the concerns of the Hispanic community I can see them getting real support from suburban and rural Hispanics though.  a god and family first voting block like the Hispanics should be in your corner but the pubs fuck it up election cycle after election cycle.   Its the block they need to hold Texas and AZ for the long run and could blunt the dems some in Cali and Colorado to at least keep the rural seats R.