Check your account email address ×

UPS lost my package

f7ben

Fucking cocksuckers stole my shit. 

First call they told me they had located the package and it was just missorted 

About 27 calls later they send me a fucking check for $100 after losing $2100 worth of lower units.

What a joke 

3 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Who’s the dumbass that shipped 2k worth of merch and only insured it for $100? 

I shipped it to Canada and agreed not to declare the value more than a small amount because of the 20% duty fees the guy would have had to pay. It would have cost the guy an additional $420 just to collect them.

I knew I’d get fucked 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I shipped it to Canada and agreed not to declare the value more than a small amount because of the 20% duty fees the guy would have had to pay. It would have cost the guy an additional $420 just to collect them.

I knew I’d get fucked 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Is Ben not the dumbest fuck ever or what?

Yes.

I knew I’d get fucked 

But you went ahead with it anyways. :news:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

A big race team had their motor lost in shipping. I can't even imagine that happening. Prize motor with a few Wally's to it's credit and then it's just gone one day. Never made it to the motor builders. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I knew I’d get fucked 

They won’t let me into Canada too.

I’m simply astonished at the level of incompetence in UPS customer service. Probably close to 20 calls over the course of a month and I could only understand two cs agents. I was lied to every single call basically. Told I’d be called back....told a different story every time.

That will be my last shipment with them. What a pathetic excuse for a company 

Also I have been fucked even with insurance. Fedex destroyed and transmission when they dropped it off the truck and they just claimed it was improperly package and denied my insurance claim. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A big race team had their motor lost in shipping. I can't even imagine that happening. Prize motor with a few Wally's to it's credit and then it's just gone one day. Never made it to the motor builders. 

I can tell you there are 10 5kw generators at the office that have been there for over 2 weeks. Cocksuckers stuck 149 pound weight on 175. We told them we won't ship them back... they are over weight. Waiting for them to come get 'em.

But yeah, they fucked themselves. Irony of irony they are Amazon.

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m simply astonished at the level of incompetence in UPS customer service. Probably close to 20 calls over the course of a month and I could only understand two cs agents. I was lied to every single call basically. Told I’d be called back....told a different story every time.

Ben I've paid those fees and much more (shipping) to get specialty components into Canada from the USA and Europe etc.  Why would you not take full payment upfront with full insurance.

It's not your problem.

Please accept this $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card as a way of saying we're sorry.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sorry that sucks, we have all played the declared value game at one point or another.

I have to agree on the bold, we had done business with UPS for decades, had some issues, tried to get a hold of someone, was just given the run around and this is a corporate account mind you. Then the customer svc reps in fucking India..yeah, we were done.. needless to say a FedEx truck has been backing up to our building the past 4 months.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ben I've paid those fees and much more (shipping) to get specialty components into Canada from the USA and Europe etc.  Why would you not take full payment upfront with full insurance.

It's not your problem.

I was just trying to help the kid out that needed the lowers. When they lost them I told him it was my problem and I sent him back his $2130. I’m too nice I guess

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Please accept this $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card as a way of saying we're sorry.

:lol: 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Sorry that sucks, we have all played the declared value game at one point or another.

I have to agree on the bold, we had done business with UPS for decades, had some issues, tried to get a hold of someone, was just given the run around and this is a corporate account mind you. Then the customer svc reps in fucking India..yeah, we were done.. needless to say a FedEx truck has been backing up to our building the past 4 months.

I’m using YRC freight now. They are awesome. They have a driver in my area and he just meets up with me so I don’t have to pay residential pickup or lift gate charges. They are way way cheaper than fedex and ups too

• Like 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

Nice?

Can't expect him to pay for something he didn't receive.

Of course not.....”nice” was in reference to me not declaring the value at his request to save him some money 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking cocksuckers stole my shit. 

First call they told me they had located the package and it was just missorted 

About 27 calls later they send me a fucking check for $100 after losing $2100 worth of lower units.

What a joke 

I used to use a particular freight company when shipping sled and bike parts to Canada. They were a little cheaper and provided excellent customer service. Over the boarder shipping with UPS was always a headache. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I used to use a particular freight company when shipping sled and bike parts to Canada. They were a little cheaper and provided excellent customer service. Over the boarder shipping with UPS was always a headache. 

I’m done shipping international. I sold $43000 worth of boat parts this summer and shipped most of them. All 3 issues I had were with international shipments