Check your account email address ×

UPS lost my package

f7ben

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had a guy in Australia buy some parts from me. I couldn’t fit some hydraulic lines in the flat rate box we were trying to use 

He said it was retarded expensive just to get something like a standard hydraulic hose built there. He claimed it would be over $200 for a 18’ line. I ended up shipping him the lines in another box that he paid $80 for 

It took almost 7 weeks for them to get there. 

If you're so fukkin nice, where's my 5 Gs???????

You're sending money to everybody, but a fat, old guy from NH, fuck him right????????????????

Mr. Fukkin Nice Guy, but not so nice to Poor Ol' Uncle Znotty!!!!:slacker::slacker::slacker:

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Is Ben not the dumbest fuck ever or what?

Don't ya' just wanna' choke him the fuck out at some fukkin 7-11!!!!

I don't mean kill him or nothin', but just rough him the fuck up, and make him SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Is Ben not the dumbest fuck ever or what?

I can't believe I wasted my fukkin time in my fukkin garage, making demo-pics, of how LUG HEIGHT affects FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a sled!!

I musta' been in there for a couple hours doing that shit, thinking he was a Polish Man of integrity, and honor, and would pay his bet.

Then, I wasted more fukkin time contacting professionals in automotive/sled companies, who confirmed what I said!!

But no!!! That fukkin skinny-armed motherfukker, danced his way out of the bet!!! 

Weasel bastid fuck!!!

Don't listen to ANYTHING that homo posts!!!!!!  He needs to be beaten, that's the only cure for guys like that!!!    

Not only that, but he made a fukkin thread on his big new boat, and never documented nothing, and didn't give us up-dates and photos of the 23' Eliminator. 

He's a fake, and a fraud, and a troll. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe I wasted my fukkin time in my fukkin garage, making demo-pics, of how LUG HEIGHT affects FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a sled!!

I musta' been in there for a couple hours doing that shit, thinking he was a Polish Man of integrity, and honor, and would pay his bet.

Then, I wasted more fukkin time contacting professionals in automotive/sled companies, who confirmed what I said!!

But no!!! That fukkin skinny-armed motherfukker, danced his way out of the bet!!! 

Weasel bastid fuck!!!

Don't listen to ANYTHING that homo posts!!!!!!  He needs to be beaten, that's the only cure for guys like that!!!    

You lost the bet

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not only that, but he made a fukkin thread on his big new boat, and never documented nothing, and didn't give us up-dates and photos of the 23' Eliminator. 

He's a fake, and a fraud, and a troll. 

I haven’t done anything with the boat aside from sell the Bridgeports off it. I will be hanging the 260 mercs on it in the spring and it’s already rigged for them. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wait what????

I think I decided against the omc motors. I was struggling just to find wing plates and other basic stuff and I have everything to rig the mercs.

I have two offshore mids with single ram setups. A pair of counter rotating sportmasters , the 2.4 cowls and pans and I have two power heads.

powerhead 1 is a 2000 promax steel sleeve motor. 260 port map. Rod slots cut and exhaust chest opened. Bleed lines added and it has the 7 pedal 245 carb front half with a set of pumper carbs. Reeds flywheel etc etc.

Motor was built by ruck and is just out of break in.

power head 2 is a Merc 245 so 260 carb motor. It still has 4 nic bores. It was just freshened and has 10 hours on it. Same thing with reeds flywheel etc etc

Im hoping these two powerheads are a good match but I’m open to finding another promax that’s been 260 ported and swapping all the stuff from the nic block onto it

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I decided against the omc motors. I was struggling just to find wing plates and other basic stuff and I have everything to rig the mercs.

I have two offshore mids with single ram setups. A pair of counter rotating sportmasters , the 2.4 cowls and pans and I have two power heads.

powerhead 1 is a 2000 promax steel sleeve motor. 260 port map. Rod slots cut and exhaust chest opened. Bleed lines added and it has the 7 pedal 245 carb front half with a set of pumper carbs. Reeds flywheel etc etc.

power head 2 is a Merc 245 so 260 carb motor. It still has 4 nic bores. It was just freshened and has 10 hours on it. Same thing with reeds flywheel etc etc

Im hoping these two powerheads are a good match but I’m open to finding another promax that’s been 260 ported and swapping all the stuff from the nic block onto it

How the fuck does a ELECTRICIAN do a job that most boat shops wouldn't/couldn't do!!!!!   

That's a job that only a big, HIGH-PERFORMANCE  boat company could do. 

I had a buddy that had a NEW YAMAHA 250 put on his boat, replacing a Merc225, and he said it cost him a fortune. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How the fuck does a ELECTRICIAN do a job that most boat shops wouldn't/couldn't do!!!!!   

That's a job that only a big, HIGH-PERFORMANCE  boat company could do. 

I had a buddy that had a NEW YAMAHA 250 put on his boat, replacing a Merc225, and he said it cost him a fortune. 

Are you retarded? Seriously 

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you're so fukkin nice, where's my 5 Gs???????

You're sending money to everybody, but a fat, old guy from NH, fuck him right????????????????

Mr. Fukkin Nice Guy, but not so nice to Poor Ol' Uncle Znotty!!!!:slacker::slacker::slacker:

Shut the fuck up

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Are you retarded? Seriously 

I don't think so. You ain't got the FULL MONTYS. You ain't got the fukkin Mercs runnin'. 

Now, it's NEXT year!!! LMAO!!! 

I swear ta' GOD, if you don't get those fukkin 260's running on LAKE VERMILLION next spring, I WILL hunt you down, like the cur dog that you are, and choke you the fuck out!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think so. You ain't got the FULL MONTYS. You ain't got the fukkin Mercs runnin'. 

Now, it's NEXT year!!! LMAO!!! 

I swear ta' GOD, if you don't get those fukkin 260's running on LAKE VERMILLION next spring, I WILL hunt you down, like the cur dog that you are, and choke you the fuck out!!!!!!

I just rigged a 200 promax on the voyager xt I bought. It went right into storage after that. I’ll be selling that in the spring and I’m gonna make a killing on it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just rigged a 200 promax on the voyager xt I bought. It went right into storage after that. I’ll be selling that in the spring and I’m gonna make a killing on it

Yeah, sure Benny.   :violin:

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I want you to make a fist  and punch yourself in the face as hard as you can.

On the shipping thing, I shipped 8 snowmobile shocks in one box and sent them from Alberta to Alaska for servicing. I am pretty sure it was $65CAD. The return trip in the exact same box was $128USD/$170CAD. it was bullshit. But other than the US postal service being dickheads, there were zero issues.

2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

On the shipping thing, I shipped 8 snowmobile shocks in one box and sent them from Alberta to Alaska for servicing. I am pretty sure it was $65CAD. The return trip in the exact same box was $128USD/$170CAD. it was bullshit. But other than the US postal service being dickheads, there were zero issues.

Did Tom do them for u?