Check your account email address ×

Biden stretches lead over Trump in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania: poll

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's really been putting in work as the election gets closer. 

stir.gif.0a4bfcacc1bed4cdc3c66e1c637131eb.gif

He has, ...Spin is a fucking democratic propaganda machine!! He's definitely putting forth the effort,..I'll give it to him, well organized, past 2 days been trying to pump up Biden's #'s, multiple poles, multiple websites, multiple posts..Guy is on a mission..Fuck, I can hardly find the time to log in and read a few threads unless it's 4am and I wake up to take a leak :lol:.. Speaking of that, off to a field hockey game in 10..C-ya!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He has, ...Spin is a fucking democratic propaganda machine!! He's definitely putting forth the effort,..I'll give it to him, well organized, past 2 days been trying to pump up Biden's #'s, multiple poles, multiple websites, multiple posts..Guy is on a mission..Fuck, I can hardly find the time to log in and read a few threads unless it's 4am and I wake up to take a leak :lol:.. Speaking of that, off to a field hockey game in 10..C-ya!!

Don't forget to wear your mask and social distance.

I have no dog in this race. If trump wins I’ll have long term fun as the country continues to implode. If he losses I’ll have short term fun as all hell breaks loose. Either way....it’ll be fun. 

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Don't forget to wear your mask and social distance.

It's fucked up, the have the stands caution taped off and make everyone sit together.. I walk up and am like fuck that..so I lifted up the tape and sat by myself..The school resource officer gave me a glare but left me alone..fuck that, I'm not sitting with a bunch of peeps I don't know..And yes, I wear my fleece neck tube I wear when I'm riding:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have no dog in this race. If trump wins I’ll have long term fun as the country continues to implode. If he losses I’ll have short term fun as all hell breaks loose. Either way....it’ll be fun. 

Oh stop, it's ok to take praise for your hard work,.We have all noticed it,  You been working hard man!! Non-stop the past week or more..Biden and Kamala appreciate your efforts..Take that pat on the back homie!! You have been killing it!!

• Haha 1

Oh stop, it's ok to take praise for your hard work,.We have all noticed it,  You been working hard man!! Non-stop the past week or more..Biden and Kamala appreciate your efforts..Take that pat on the back homie!! You have been killing it!!

It’s really is not hard. It takes a minute to post 7-8 newsworthy stories. The personal attacks that follow are revealing and substantial. 

Edited by spin_dry

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I find it interesting that Whitmer is on the National stage supporting Biden, but almost completely absent from local events. 

Angling for a cabinet postion and who could blame her...better than being governor of this half ass militia infested state.🤣🤣

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Angling for a cabinet postion and who could blame her...better than being governor of this half ass militia infested state.🤣🤣

Possibly.  Sh has never denied she wanted the VP pick. 
I would think a popular Gov could help clinch a state, if that were the case. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Possibly.  Sh has never denied she wanted the VP pick. 
I would think a popular Gov could help clinch a state, if that were the case. 

She complains about trump saying stuff about her, but every single day she’s in the news taking pot shots at him. If you can dish it out...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She complains about trump saying stuff about her, but every single day she’s in the news taking pot shots at him. If you can dish it out...

Yep.   She draws the foul and dives to floor crying.   
my guess is “Michiganders” blame her for mishandling the virus and not Trump.  At one time they were trying to say her polling was at 68% +.   :lol:

• Like 1

I don't put much faith in the polls,  I will say in my county and the neighboring counties Trump will win by a large margin, but Biden will get more votes than Hillary by far too.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s really is not hard. It takes a minute to post 7-8 newsworthy stories. The personal attacks that follow are revealing and substantial. 

Man, you been working the poles harder than Ruby at the club!!

Just voted here in AZ (dropped off mailed ballots).  There was a steady stream of people going in and out.  Probably 20 or so people in the less than 3 minutes I was there.  Not sure how the ballots are processed in various other states but this voting early thing might actually end up making election day a bit less of a mess as the Dems sue to keep polls open past the deadline.

Also happy I live in a voter ID state.  I might not like the results of the election, but at least I feel a bit better about the validity of the results.  Not like WI where the union bosses can bus in "dead people" to vote.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She knows she has zero fucking chance of keeping her current  job 

• Haha 1

What are you even talking about? You understand a well regulated militia is actually written in our constitution??

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

She knows she has zero fucking chance of keeping her current  job 

If Biden loses she will have to work on her likability here big time before her next election

You could switch it up and move from the sticks to the hood.  Someplace nice, like Flint or Detroit. :bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden is going to win Penn after his comments during the debate about oil?  Seems unlikely.

He will win the suburbs for sure.....Its always a battle with the large D population in Philly but who in their right mind regardless of affiliation wants to go back to paying 4 and 5 bucks for  gas  which will be a given with Biden. I guess the push will be tremendous for EV.