Check your account email address ×

Biden stretches lead over Trump in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania: poll

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How did the Hill do in those states in 2016?

It’s not looking good for donny. I thought he’d pull it off, but now it’s very questionable. At this time in 2016 Hillary’s lead had all but collapsed. By contrast, Biden is gaining momentum. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s not looking good for donny. I thought he’d pull it off, but now it’s very questionable. At this time in 2016 Hillary’s lead had all but collapsed. By contrast, Biden is gaining momentum. 

Actually even according to Biden, Trump is rapidly closing the Gap just like with Hill.

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually even according to Biden, Trump is rapidly closing the Gap just like with Hill.

Do you think the Biden camp would be here  wasting time in Michigan everyday  if they thought they were running away with it?  
I don’t know enough about Wisconsin,  but I feel pretty confident Trump will take Mi and Penn. They are scared death he will.  The money pumped into Mi this cycle has been huge on both sides. 

Edited by Cold War

It's amazing what you can do when you control the media.  When Biden wins, it's going to be the proof that Americans are programmable lemmings just like the Chinese and anyone else who lives under state-run media and education.

Spend some time talking politics sometime with someone from China.  It's fascinating how the CCP allegiance/programming switches on even after years of living in the USA.  A good friend of mine is an executive for a leading retailer.  She came to the US when she was 16, lived in tiny Baldwin WI (after living in a city of 30M ppl) went to school, got married to an American, has two kids... They live on a 5500 sq foot house on 3 acres overlooking Lake Michigan.  Classic American success story... yet if you bring up politics, Little Mao comes out.  It's fucking crazy how those beliefs are just carved into mental granite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Do you think the Biden camp would be here  wasting time in Michigan everyday  if they thought they were running away with it?  
I don’t know enough about Wisconsin,  but I feel pretty confident Trump will take Mi and Penn. They are scared death he will.  The money pumped into Mi this cycle has been huge on both sides. 

Trump has a slim chance of taking Wisconsin and virtually no chance with Michigan. Hillary ignored both states in “16. She assumed that they were in the bag. Biden’s camp isn’t making that mistake. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

The DNC is absolutely blowing out the advertising $$$ here in AZ too.  Probably 10-1 Biden:Trump ads on every football or world series game.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump has a slim chance of taking Wisconsin and virtually no chance with Michigan. Hillary ignored both states in “16. She assumed that they were in the bag. Biden’s camp isn’t making that mistake. 

:lol:

you still don’t know why Hillary lost .  So excuse me if don’t put a whole lot of stock in your analysis of my State.  

Less was more with Hillary,  the more people saw the move they were turned off. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If anything defeats trump, it’s the shit that flies out of his mouth on a daily basis. He’s only got himself to blame. 

With an honest media it wouldn't be so bad.  Biden is an absolute gaffe-o-matic but the media actively goes out of their way to not make him look like the fool he is.  I don't disagree for a second that Trump could have just exercised a modicum of restraint and walked away with this thing.  But the fact there is such an unfair media double standard is BS.  Both idiots need to be treated like idiots.  You can't treat one idiot like he's the devil incarnate and the other like you can't hear him speaking if you're the media.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

The DNC is absolutely blowing out the advertising $$$ here in AZ too.  Probably 10-1 Biden:Trump ads on every football or world series game.

We have a highly coveted Senate seat Up too .  Both parties are flooding the State.  I won’t even watch regular TV until election is over. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

With an honest media it wouldn't be so bad.  Biden is an absolute gaffe-o-matic but the media actively goes out of their way to not make him look like the fool he is.  I don't disagree for a second that Trump could have just exercised a modicum of restraint and walked away with this thing.  But the fact there is such an unfair media double standard is BS.  Both idiots need to be treated like idiots.  You can't treat one idiot like he's the devil incarnate and the other like you can't hear him speaking if you're the media.

Depends on what news media Corp you’re talking about. Right wing Fox News for trump or left wing CNN for Biden. Trump’s stupid stuff is toxic and attacking. Biden is the harmless, sleepy Joe. The country might just be ready for sleepy joe. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Michigan is lock for Biden you say?  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You can tell by the massive crowds Biden draws wherever he campaigns.

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You can tell by the massive crowds Biden draws wherever he campaigns.

It's weird, I'm starting to see more Trump supporters at Biden rallies 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They showed that on the news this morning, there were 18 Biden supporters and dozens of Trumps supporters at a Biden Rally.

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They showed that on the news this morning, there were 18 Biden supporters and dozens of Trumps supporters at a Biden Rally.

Must be lazy bums without jobs :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Spin, you seriously crack me up, you get an A+ for effort in my book. keep up the the hard work

He's really been putting in work as the election gets closer. 

stir.gif.0a4bfcacc1bed4cdc3c66e1c637131eb.gif

• Haha 2