Check your account email address ×

Poll: Majority of Americans unhappy with Trump's handling of the transition

USA TODAY - 2h ago

According to a survey released Thursday by Pew Research, just 41% of Americans approve of the job the president-elect has done making clear his “policies and plans.” That number is significantly lower than past presidents.

President Obama had the highest transition approval going into his presidency in December 2008, at 72%. Former president Bill Clinton had 62% in January 1993 and George W. Bush had 50% in January 2001, according to Pew.

SNIP

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/08/poll-majority-americans-unhappy-trumps-handling-transition/95149844/

29 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

USA TODAY - 2h ago

According to a survey released Thursday by Pew Research, just 41% of Americans approve of the job the president-elect has done making clear his “policies and plans.” That number is significantly lower than past presidents.

President Obama had the highest transition approval going into his presidency in December 2008, at 72%. Former president Bill Clinton had 62% in January 1993 and George W. Bush had 50% in January 2001, according to Pew.

SNIP

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/08/poll-majority-americans-unhappy-trumps-handling-transition/95149844/

Its gonna be a long 8 years for you miserable bastards. :lol: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It's like they are charlie Brown and the media is Lucy .   they are ten points ahead again!!!!!!   :lmao:

Speaking of Charlie Brown, I'm sad that I missed the Christmas special last week :sad:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Speaking of Charlie Brown, I'm sad that I missed the Christmas special last week :sad:

:bc:

I'm  kind of surprised they still air it.  The message isn't very PC .