Check your account email address ×

NYTimes has gotten ahold of Trump's tax returns.

Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

$72.9 million tax refund!

And you clowns complain about someone you know who’s brother’s sisters aunt who saw a woman buying streaks with a EBT card.

So has he or has he not followed the tax code laid out before him?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So has he or has he not followed the tax code laid out before him?

His lawyers and accountant team have . We all only wish we had guys that good .

And 72million refund nice I would  think it would be prety sweet if I could buy a fucking trailer with my overpayment refund check . But no I usualy end up buying the govenment a trailer and a new 1/2 ton to pull it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Matt said:

A man's taxes are nobody else's fucking business. He should sue nyt out of existence. 

Unless you’re the President and your debt is a security risk. Also let’s not forget the fact that he ran on and the voters bought into his amazing business acumen and clearly that is a sham.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unless you’re the President and your debt is a security risk. Also let’s not forget the fact that he ran on and the voters bought into his amazing business acumen and clearly that is a sham.

Didn't trump depend obamas return?  Its funny how blindly these guys will let stuff pass they accuses obama of.  

Guy dodges th draft and paying taxes 

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Didn't trump depend obamas return?  Its funny how blindly these guys will let stuff pass they accuses obama of.  

Guy dodges th draft and paying taxes 

Yah...the double standards run deep in Trumpers. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yah...the double standards run deep in Trumpers. 

What is it you tell Canadians like @irv about involving themselves in American politics?? 

You know, since you brought up the whole double standards thingy..:lol:

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What is it you tell Canadians like @irv about involving themselves in American politics?? 

Meh...weak but you get half credit for this this and full credit for the Irv reacharound .🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Jimmy's not well. TDS is strong in him. Not MC strong, but not far behind either. :news:

Just now, irv said:

Jimmy's not well. TDS is strong in him. Not MC strong, but not far behind either. :news:

I’m fine and not the guy spending my retirement arguing American Politics on a sled site.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m fine and not the guy spending my retirement arguing American Politics on a sled site.

Says the guy with 50,000 posts here and lord knows how many on TBP? You need something new, Jimmy. This clearly is a fail as you spend almost 24/7 between here and there and yet tell people you are still gainfully employed. :lol:Get over the fact you're not as bright as you think you are, Jimmy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Always been a straight shooter.

It’s amazing to me people still believe this stuff after 4 years of garbage coming from the media. They have zero credibility. Zero.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What I want to see is these career politicians  tax returns so we can see how much these fucking crooks have stolen from the taxpayers,  i couldn't give two fucks what Trump makes

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

What I want to see is these career politicians  tax returns so we can see how much these fucking crooks have stolen from the taxpayers,  i couldn't give two fucks what Trump makes

Just 36 days before the election, and only a day before the debate, so we all know what biden is going to concentrate on in the debate, because he does not want to concentrate on the economy, ME, tariffs or all the things that make trump look great.

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Pretty amazing how well off many are on 100-200k a year.  Like really well off. 

Just now, jammin said:

Pretty amazing how well off many are on 100-200k a year.  Like really well off. 

And these dumb fucks cry about trump who had money before he was elected and who donates his salary  unlike the crooks the idiots worship who got rich on our dime