Check your account email address ×

NYTimes has gotten ahold of Trump's tax returns.

Mainecat

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless Trump lied about the values of his properties or his expenses.......he never lies right?

New York has evidence and is waiting for his last day. He’s a fraud.

No way they can stay hushed for 4 years. No way. 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Donny the fake billionaire putting the country at risk...so sad.🤣🇺🇸

That’s why voters needed to know before the election. It’s too late now I’m sure Putin has collected many national security secrets.

No problem cause his minions here don’t care and cover for him 24/7

That makes them traitors too.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Has the MSM and left ever been so desperate?  :lol:  Most businessmen write off losses at some point.   Most startups today do it for years and years once they become profitable.   Amazon, Netflix, Tesla....you name it have done it and still do it.  

DATE APPROVAL INDEX STRONGLY APPROVE STRONGLY DISAPPROVE TOTAL APPROVE TOTAL DISAPPROVE
25-Sep-20 -2 42% 44% 52% 48%

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Mainecat said:

That’s why voters needed to know before the election. It’s too late now I’m sure Putin has collected many national security secrets.

42 years of service in this house. Tell me to my face I am a traitor. Better yet, tell my wife she is a traitor.

While I am certainly not the type, nor is my wife, SOME people would not take kindly to that. And being an employee (or former, immaterial) of the same service for the government, it would not be hard to find who you were. Just might want to be careful with your rhetoric......

Again, I ain't that guy.... luckily for you.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

From someone who sponged off of relatives his entire life.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Biden's have enriched themselves thru positions of govt power more than maybe any family in our nation's history and MC is worried that Trump might not be as wealthy as he claims.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The Biden's have enriched themselves thru positions of govt power more than maybe any family in our nation's history and MC is worried that Trump might not be as wealthy as he claims.  :lol:  

Selective outrage. It’s what MC has for lunch.

:lmao: 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unless you’re the President and your debt is a security risk. Also let’s not forget the fact that he ran on and the voters bought into his amazing business acumen and clearly that is a sham.

Can a panel not review this privately and say "yeah, he followed the tax code" or "no, there are some concerns" and leave it at that?

A vast majority of the American public wouldn't know what the hell they are looking at if you placed a 1040-EZ in front of them.  Just imagine throwing down either Trump's or Biden's tax returns.  

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With his real estate holdings it's not to difficult to shift/defer tax liability.

Bingo.  Ever see how big the tax code is?  It was something like 4,000,000 words in the early 2010's.  It works out to be 7 or 8 thousand pages.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Unless Trump lied about the values of his properties or his expenses.......he never lies right?

New York has evidence and is waiting for his last day. He’s a fraud.

Going to answer the question there twinkle toes?

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

So has he or has he not followed the tax code laid out before him?

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Clintons.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You really think he got them from hunter ? 

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Can a panel not review this privately and say "yeah, he followed the tax code" or "no, there are some concerns" and leave it at that?

A vast majority of the American public wouldn't know what the hell they are looking at if you placed a 1040-EZ in front of them.  Just imagine throwing down either Trump's or Biden's tax returns.  

Bingo.  Ever see how big the tax code is?  It was something like 4,000,000 words in the early 2010's.  It works out to be 7 or 8 thousand pages.

Going to answer the question there twinkle toes?

Clintons.

agreed.   

As far as his audit goes IMO in order to hold office one should have to settle off any outstanding IRS liability including audits.  Fall behind on taxes pay up or resign.