Check your account email address ×

NBA rapid decline caused by racial protest

BOHICA

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You idiots just switched to political sports instead. Why watch a pitcher who earns 20 mil a year when you can watch Hannity who earns 40 million lie for the president.

Idiots

What are you fucking talking about?? I bet 95% of the posters here don’t watch broadcast news on a regular basis 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What are you fucking talking about?? I bet 95% of the posters here don’t watch broadcast news on a regular basis 

You should watch him. He’s in agreement with 100% of the stuff you and the Reich Wing post here. 

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I can remember when it was good to be a fan. Go to a game and forget about the bs for 3 hours or so. 

X2

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

I never missed a Celtics game, if for no other reason to talk with dad about it.

Now even he doesn't watch.

That was basketball when Bird played.

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The amount of posts on the book today about fuck the NFL and how many people are boycotting watching it on tv is nuts.

Nice...!

• Like 1

Its comical watching these "heros" speak out against racial injustice, abuse and whatever the hell else they complain about.

Hopefully they all go under, lose everything and then they will see the false narrative that they are pushing.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

this current celtics team is fun to watch but the politics around the NBA makes it hard to watch.  The black lives matter splattered across the courts ridiculous

Haven't watched one minute. Barely watched much in years, mostly just the finals. Done with em ...

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...the good old days!👍🏼

Good days there indeed...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I remember when Celtic's - Lakers finals were a national must see tv. Bird vs Magic. It was all about basketball and competitiveness.

Shit even I watched b ball back then.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I remember when Celtic's - Lakers finals were a national must see tv. Bird vs Magic. It was all about basketball and competitiveness.

Those two saved the NBA...before they showed up there were years when the Finals were shown on tape delay.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...the good old days!👍🏼

I saw Rick Mahorn at the United center for a big 10 tournament game, I think he’s in the media now. We were standing around waiting to get in and crowd was on him pretty good when he showed up. Not too much love for Ricky in the Windy City. :lol: 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The skill level like in any sport has increased many times beyond where it was.  That said the team is no longer the #1 concern with the players and takes away something from the game.   

Oh come on...are you trying to tell me

that James Harden taking 8000 3’s a game isn’t team basketball...pfffttt.🤣🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Disagree.

well your usually wrong so no surprise.  

Skills in every position in every sport has increased.  Linemen today are faster and stronger in football,  QB's can run and throw like never seen before,  receivers are fast enough to run routes unheard of before and athletic enough to get up and make unheard of catches.  In basketball the play is faster and the shooters are better,    the guy who used to have to play with his back to the basket because he could not shoot from beyond 5 feet has been replaced with 7 footer who are as dangerous in the paint as they are from the 3 pt line.   Is that better basketball,  prob not but there is zero question that the skill of the average individual athlete is better.