Check your account email address ×

NBA rapid decline caused by racial protest

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

I watch sports to get away from politics.....not be inundated with one sides views.  

Watching sports with so much politics is like watching politicians play sports.   I find neither interesting. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I watch sports to get away from politics.....not be inundated with one sides views.  

Watching sports with so much politics is like watching politicians play sports.   I find neither interesting. 

This

• Like 1

I have NEVER watched those sports...NEVER!!!!!!

That fukker Shaquille lives like a king in Florida...............fuck them all. Worthless bastards. They make a fortune for playing a stupid fukkin game. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have NEVER watched those sports...NEVER!!!!!!

That fukker Shaquille lives like a king in Florida...............fuck them all. Worthless bastards. They make a fortune for playing a stupid fukkin game. 

You don't like professional athletes? 

Did you not play any sports growing up?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You don't like professional athletes? 

Did you not play any sports growing up?

Little League baseball. JV basketball team. Wrestling team. JV football. Got run into by a bigger kid playing football, and said to myself, this sport is for the birds. An injury waiting to happen. Coach got pissed off at me, was trouble the rest of my school years there. Guy was a fukkin bastid.They eventually forced him out. 

Any other questions, Poopy LePew?  

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You idiots just switched to political sports instead. Why watch a pitcher who earns 20 mil a year when you can watch Hannity who earns 40 million lie for the president.

Idiots

Who here watches Hannity?  I think many right wingers here have already acknoledged that they can't stand the guy.

Try again abe.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You idiots just switched to political sports instead. Why watch a pitcher who earns 20 mil a year when you can watch Hannity who earns 40 million lie for the president.

Idiots

Jesus you're a retard.   If I tune into Hannity or Maddow I'm doing it FOR politics/current events.   I'm not tuning into football/baseball for those same topics.  What stupid comparison.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus you're a retard.   If I tune into Hannity or Maddow I'm doing it FOR politics/current events.   I'm not tuning into football/baseball for those same topics.  What stupid comparison.

It’s one team against another. Jesus at least make one attempt to think out of the box.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Little League baseball. JV basketball team. Wrestling team. JV football. Got run into by a bigger kid playing football, and said to myself, this sport is for the birds. An injury waiting to happen. Coach got pissed off at me, was trouble the rest of my school years there. Guy was a fukkin bastid.They eventually forced him out. 

Any other questions, Poopy LePew?  

So nothing as an adult

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

This.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

When Sports get political it’s time to turn them off 

...and this.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

And of course, this.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So nothing as an adult

No, my sports are hunting, fishing, sleddding, atving, boating. 

I like it when I know people are watching me wail by at 115 on my MACHZ 1000, but more than anything, I like it when people watch me roar out the Merrimack through the jetties, and wonder if it's Reggie Fountain himself driving!!!!! LMMFAO!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA!! 

Fuck you asshole, suck a nigga dick, and choke, you cum-dumpster!!!!!!   LMAO!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Three FUCK YOU fingers for you!!!!!   Nigga of New Brunswick!!!! LMAO!!!!:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

LMAO!!! Die from an infected cunt!!   

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, my sports are hunting, fishing, sleddding, atving, boating. 

I like it when I know people are watching me wail by at 115 on my MACHZ 1000, but more than anything, I like it when people watch me roar out the Merrimack through the jetties, and wonder if it's Reggie Fountain himself driving!!!!! LMMFAO!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA!! 

Fuck you asshole, suck a nigga dick, and choke, you cum-dumpster!!!!!!   LMAO!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Three FUCK YOU fingers for you!!!!!   Nigga of New Brunswick!!!! LMAO!!!!:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

LMAO!!! Die from an infected cunt!!   

115 lmmfao not on radar !!! 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All day long.  Should do more than 120 on good ice.  My cousin had one with Crankshop mods and that thing regularly cracked 130 on radar.

A good tuner yes , not that deadbeat