Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Exclusively to a very gullible demographic. 

I've been reading your take on American politics for several years now.  You're no one to be throwing out the "gullible" charges.  I bet you've never heard more than 5 minutes of Candace Owens, but you boys hop on that FS bandwagon and go along with your own little version of groupthink.   Because god know she's never raised some hard realities that most blacks won't dare to raise about the problems facing the black communities, and I know, just horrible to have an articulate young black women supporting conservative causes and reaching younger black voters.  All bad!  Very bad! :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Exclusively to a very gullible demographic. 

The dumbest of the dumb

”Derp , I like the colored girl cause she hates that Obunga and Soros just like me derrrr!!!”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dumbest of the dumb

”Derp , I like the colored girl cause she hates that Obunga and Soros just like me derrrr!!!”

Your keen intellect and deep multi level perspective never fails to impress  :lol: 

She's a good shit. I think she's a bit out there on some things of course but she asks great questions of the left-supporting black community and calls the dems out for the blatant racists they are. She's not wrong about how the dems view and see blacks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  I think she's right there with him.  Both using their race to make money with no real concern about the AA community

Yea well the Dems have been screwing over the black community for votes since LBJ. The truth is the sooner the black community starts playing one party against the other for their votes the better off they will be.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just with a lot less money and influence. Plus Candice just sells her ideas not an elected office.

Getting your boot out of Spinner’s ass after this comment is gonna take a crow bar and strong rope.  Or, it may just fall out in the morning.  You can wait if you want.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sold Nikola for a sweet 25% gain in 6 days.  How’s all your short plays working out for you?   Fucking retard.  :lol: I hope a half dozen of you idiots quit the Internet after Trump is reelected, because I’m really getting tired of listening to your stupidity.  

My son said to load up on Nikola 2 weeks ago and I procrastinated.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just with a lot less money and influence. Plus Candice just sells her ideas not an elected office.

She sells her phony ideas to old, white guys that watch Fox News and yell bootstraps. They make a good match. Of course when crying racism can make her some money she’s there with her hand out. No different than clinton. See, your theory is fucked. 

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

My son said to load up on Nikola 2 weeks ago and I procrastinated.......

I didn't even time it all that optimally, but it shot up almost 50% at one point today, and it was a nice score for a 6 day investment.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been reading your take on American politics for several years now.  You're no one to be throwing out the "gullible" charges.  I bet you've never heard more than 5 minutes of Candace Owens, but you boys hop on that FS bandwagon and go along with your own little version of groupthink.   Because god know she's never raised some hard realities that most blacks won't dare to raise about the problems facing the black communities, and I know, just horrible to have an articulate young black women supporting conservative causes and reaching younger black voters.  All bad!  Very bad!:lol: 

who said that was bad?  But forgive me if I can see beyond her all of the sudden throwing out talking points meant to lure in absolute simpletons that fly directly in the face of what she used to stand for. Anyone whose entire core of beliefs  turns a full 180 degrees and then is immediately used as a platform for profit while disagreeing with what she stood for all along is well, pretty obviously a fraud if you are paying attention. 

Nice try on the group think this forum is the ultimate safe place for back slapping trump bag sniffers where you outnumber the opposition to him like 98 to one. And you still cry about being harassed :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who said that was bad?  But forgive me if I can see beyond her all of the sudden throwing out talking points meant to lure in absolute simpletons that fly directly in the face of what she used to stand for. Anyone whose entire core of beliefs  turns a full 180 degrees and then is immediately used as a platform for profit while disagreeing with what she stood for all along is well, pretty obviously a fraud if you are paying attention. 

Nice try on the group think this forum is the ultimate safe place for back slapping trump bag sniffers where you outnumber the opposition to him like 98 to one. And you still cry about being harassed :lol: 

:lol: Oh for christs sakes.  I"m not crying about anything.  Do you have any clue why I'm so belligerent to some of you guys?  Its not because I'm crying.  Its because I"m not afraid to disagree with you when you act like complete dipshits....i.e....criticizing someone like a a young black conservative, in a day and age where such a person is a very rare commodity.  Sure, lets play the useful idiot to the leftists.  You've probably never heard of her until today, so save your bloviation about her.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Oh for christs sakes.  I"m not crying about anything.  Do you have any clue why I'm so belligerent to some of you guys?  Its not because I'm crying.  Its because I"m not afraid to disagree with you when you act like complete dipshits....i.e....criticizing someone like a a young black conservative, in a day and age where such a person is a very rare commodity.  Sure, lets play the useful idiot to the leftists.  You've probably never heard of her until today, so save your bloviation about her.

she was against trump and everything he stands for before she realized there was very good money in pandering to boomer white men and telling them exactly what they want to hear. . The fact you are still sitting here defending her on that pretty much proves the point of my initial post. That is all. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

she was against trump and everything he stands for before she realized there was very good money in pandering to boomer white men and telling them exactly what they want to hear. . The fact you are still sitting here defending her on that pretty much proves the point of my initial post. That is all. 

And she woke up.  If you think she "panders to boomer white men" you're dumber than I thought.  I don't need a 20 something anyone lecturing me on my political opinions, mine have been formed over many years.  But, if she can have an impact on young voters, in this sea of bullshit we presently live in, of course I'm going to support that.  Not that you've absorbed a fucking thing I've said about her, given I've now repeated myself a half dozen times now.  :lol:  You proved nothing, other than a filtered perspective on whats really happening in this country right now.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And she woke up.  If you think she "panders to boomer white men" you're dumber than I thought.  I don't need a 20 something anyone lecturing me on my political opinions, mine have been formed over many years.  But, if she can have an impact on young voters, in this sea of bullshit we presently live in, of course I'm going to support that.  Not that you've absorbed a fucking thing I've said about her, given I've now repeated myself a half dozen times now.  :lol:  You proved nothing, other than a filtered perspective on whats really happening in this country right now.

just like that eh? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

just like that eh? :lol: 

I never heard of her until she started speaking out as a conservative.  Yes, that's unique in this day and age, and she's a very effective debater.  Seems to hurt some of your buttocks.  Not sure what else I need to say that i didn't already say in my first post in this thread.  You want to disparage and hate on her go for it.  You're on the losing side.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....in a matter of just months she completely flipped all her ideals 100% and now sucks Trumps balls

Gimme a fucking break

Come on Ben. Take a look in the mirror.

I'm no fan of her but people change, sometimes over night.

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

Did you ever hear of Leo Terrell? All it took for Leo was for Biden to say that he 'wouldn't be black if he voted for Trump'. Do you think Leo and Candice are the only blacks to see through the democrats shit? You aren't mad because she changed her mind, you are mad because she learned the truth......

Terrell graduated from Gardena High School of Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles in 1972[3] and California State University, Dominguez Hills in 1977 with a BA.[4] Terrell taught high school history, geography and economics at Gage Middle School in Huntington Park, CA. He holds a master's degree in education from Pepperdine University and holds a J.D. degree from the UCLA School of Law.[5]

Radio career

With former Los Angeles Superior Court judge Burton Katz, Terrell co-hosted the weekday talk show Terrell & Katz that debuted on June 3, 1996 on KMPC radio in Los Angeles. Terrell & Katz was a point-counterpoint program with Terrell as the liberal voice and Katz the conservative.[6][7] Starting October 5, 1996, Terrell and Katz moved to weekends on KABC.[8] Terrell continued to host a weekend legal show on KABC until August 15, 2010 and continues to be a recurring guest host for KABC's The Peter Tilden Show.[9]

Legal career

On December 4, 1990, Terrell became a member of the California Bar.[10]

He was the Chairman of the Black-Korean Alliance, an Advisory Board Member for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and a member of the Statewide Commission Against Hate Crimes.[5] Terrell wrote the book Your Rights at the Workplace--The Things Your Boss Won't Tell You in 1998.[11]

Terrell became a member of the NAACP in 1990 and did pro bono legal work for the organization. After Terrell expressed support for Carolyn Kuhl, a judge nominated by President George W. Bush to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit whose nomination was filibustered in the U.S. Senate, Terrell left the NAACP and accused the organization of "bullying" him out. NAACP Washington, D.C. office director Hilary O. Shelton responded: "He’s not an NAACP lawyer, not even a former NAACP lawyer. He’s done volunteer work for us, which we appreciate. But when he takes a position that is diametrically opposite from our position, he’s not speaking for us."[12]

Terrell has provided legal and political commentary on TV and radio programs such as Nightline, Larry King Live, Hannity & Colmes, The O'Reilly Factor, Today, Good Morning America, and various radio programs.[5] A family friend of O. J. Simpson, Terrell provided expert legal commentary about Simpson's civil trial.[13][14]

In 2003, Terrell ran for the seat of District 10 on the Los Angeles City Council and came in fifth place among seven candidates.[15]

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Come on Ben. Take a look in the mirror.

I'm no fan of her but people change, sometimes over night.

Funny how NeverTrumpers turn on a dime, but have it go the other way.....