Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did you ever hear of Leo Terrell? All it took for Leo was for Biden to say that he 'wouldn't be black if he voted for Trump'. Do you think Leo and Candice are the only blacks to see through the democrats shit? You aren't mad because she changed her mind, you are mad because she learned the truth......

then she's obviously not that smart if she was completely duped up until 3 and a half years ago and had to reverse every single one of her personal political ideological views. Either that or she simply clued in there was way better money to be made on the other side.

Keep believing she had an epiphany though :lol: 

She represents everything that is wrong in the black community.   Finally,  a black person white people  can marginalize and  lash out at not have to worry about social media condemnation

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

then she's obviously not that smart if she was completely duped up until 3 and a half years ago and had to reverse every single one of her personal political ideological views. Either that or she simply clued in there was way better money to be made on the other side.

Can people not change their views or who they politically support anymore? As you ought to know, the libs have gone so far out in left field they are now past the bleachers. Maybe you have a point that she went where there is money to be made, but I honestly don't think that is the case with her. People smarten up, get wiser, etc, so I really don't think holding someone to their past political views or beliefs is something that we should do with anyone. People change, simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Can people not change their views or who they politically support anymore? As you ought to know, the libs have gone so far out in left field they are now past the bleachers. Maybe you have a point that she went where there is money to be made, but I honestly don't think that is the case with her. People smarten up, get wiser, etc, so I really don't think holding someone to their past political views or beliefs is something that we should do with anyone. People change, simple as that. 

people don't do a complete about face overnight then immediately begin profiting off their new 'beliefs'  because they have seen the light. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

people don't do a complete about face overnight then immediately begin profiting off their new 'beliefs'  because they have seen the light. 

Speaking of group think...did you really expect anything else from ‘ol Irv?🤣

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Overnight? Sounds like you know more about her than she does? So she has zero credibility because of her previous views and beliefs and is only in this because of the money? 

Mmm, interesting that people can't change, and once they are tied to a political party, then they are stuck with that party affiliation for life. :news: 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it...all the people that say I’m led are

literally on a leash and Candace Owens is holding it.🤣🤣

You are led. You’re one of the most led people here.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're not very bright are you, Jim? Do you realize Frenchy is saying once you are a left or right leaner, you can never change? Just like you who said you voted for Trump but here you are slamming him, criticizing him every chance you get leading everyone to believe you no longer support the Rep's and are now endorsing/hoping for the Dems to win. 

According to Frenchy, that is not allowed. You made you bed by voting for Trump so the Repub's, going forward, will be the only party you are ever allowed to vote for. 

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yep. 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Overnight? Sounds like you know more about her than she does? So she has zero credibility because of her previous views and beliefs and is only in this because of the money? 

Mmm, interesting that people can't change, and once they are tied to a political party, then they are stuck with that party affiliation for life. :news: 

It seems like Frenchy thinks that you’re not allowed to change your mind when presented with new information 

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

You're not very bright are you, Jim? Do you realize Frenchy is saying once you are a left or right leaner, you can never change? Just like you who said you voted for Trump but here you are slamming him, criticizing him every chance you get leading everyone to believe you no longer support the Rep's and are now endorsing/hoping for the Dems to win. 

According to Frenchy, that is not allowed. You made you bed by voting for Trump so the Repub's, going forward, will be the only party you are ever allowed to vote for. 

You’re just precious Irv...keep it up and the fellas will let you sit with them at lunch.🤣🤣

1 minute ago, irv said:

No I am not saying that at all FFS.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re just precious Irv...keep it up and the fellas will let you sit with them at lunch.🤣🤣

Thanks for answering my question about your intelligence. Not that I ever doubted it, but you just confirmed it with that great, in depth, intellectual reply that didn't come remotely close to what is being discussed. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No I am not saying that at all FFS.

Well, straighten it for me then because that sounds exactly what it is your trying to say. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Funny how NeverTrumpers turn on a dime, but have it go the other way.....

Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Elliot Lee Guillory, Ben Carson, Armstrong Williams, Condi Rice, Herman Cain, etc.., more and more black conservatives rising in voice and influence.   Is it the Hodge twins who are always making fun of libs and Trump haters?  Any time someone can articulate, entertain or influence young voters, I'm on board.   I'll bet a good sum of money that Trump will get more support from black America than he did the last time, despite all the rabble from Black Lives Matter.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Thanks for answering my question about your intelligence. Not that I ever doubted it, but you just confirmed it with that great, in depth, intellectual reply that didn't come remotely close to what is being discussed. 

Yeah because joining in the circle jerk over Candace Owens is the height of intellectual debate.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

She may or may not be a money driven phony. Time will tell on that. Dismissing her outright on a philosophy shift is poor sportsmanship to be honest.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Group think are all you guys niggerpiling on the "house nigger", cuz thats pretty much how you're describing her.  She's only 31 years old, and well educated.  Views mature over time.  If you think this is only about money to her, you've obviously never heard her speak.  She'd out debate anyone in this place and make you all look small.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because joining in the circle jerk over Candace Owens is the height of intellectual debate.

And the one who chose to comment in this thread even though he didn't have to. :lol:The most lead guy here and he just proves it again by coming back with absolutely nothing because he has nothing. Just likes to chirp and say hey everyone, look at me over here. Aren't I special. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Group think are all you guys niggerpiling on the "house nigger", cuz thats pretty much how you're describing her.  She's only 31 years old, and well educated.  Views mature over time.  If you think this is only about money to her, you've obviously never heard her speak.  She'd out debate anyone in this place and make you all look small.  :lol: 

you guys think liberals with harvard degrees are idiots and the college journalism degree dropout is now well educated because her opinion changed in an instant to one you agree with.  SMH.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, straighten it for me then because that sounds exactly what it is your trying to say. 

forgive me if I can see through a person who goes from a no name you tuber to the darling of the right virtually overnight simply because she is a black woman and 50 something white Americans gobble her new message whole and believe she just woke up one day and realized everything she thought and believed before was completely 100% wrong. :lol: 

her social media experiment belittling trump failed miserably so she changed the message and lo and behold, many morons (from the exact demographic that is getting so upset here in this thread) glommed on to her and became her most staunch defender. Pretty simple. 

• Like 2