Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Al Sharpton has spoken before congress many times. That must make him tremendous too. 

I think he used to be a republican, back when Lincoln was president!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know Woolie is a little senile so somebody tell him he’s not being forced to read posts..if he is so bothered and tired he can skip them or leave himself.

BTW I think prefer chubby Al Sharpton...skinny Al’s head looks like an orange on a toothpick.🤣

1D1520C2-7A44-4D44-9962-B6FC0DD9BBF6.thumb.jpeg.1e9b7bcabaa09482b7aea68c3de95d04.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

conservatives speaking in front of congress matters,  liberals does not don't cha know  

Yah...it’s that double standards things I mentioned earlier.

Speaking ng of al sharpton... I've been listening to some of the michael francese interviews, he is an interesting guy and great story teller. He tells a story about how the fbi was trying to nail don king and the undercovers were using francese and al sharpton to get to don king. The al sharpton angle led them to a drug ring and they got side tracked. Sounds like al is a crooked piece of shit after all. 

He also said james comey made phony cases against mobsters. Nobody really cares because they are piece of shit mobsters but he said the mobs attitude was if you got us you got us. But don't make shit up because they can play dirty too. But he said 100% james comey rigged cases. Go figure he is the guy they use to get Trump. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Candace is also the phony that claimed racism doesn’t exist in America. Yet there’s this. :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newstimes.com/news/amp/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php

She never said racism doesnt exist. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

She admits she used to be a democrat but then switched when she saw how full of shit they are. 

So did Dave Rubin. Although he still considers himself a liberal. Just not a Democrat 

Powerhouses like Candice are interesting. She really makes democrats expose how racist they really are when they’re confronted by a POC that doesn’t subscribe to the victim mentality 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Powerhouses like Candice are interesting. She really makes democrats expose how racist they really are when they’re confronted by a POC that doesn’t subscribe to the victim mentality 

You’re a fucking moron

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  We’d be a mess if we ever got together.  We’d probably go beat up a bunch of street lights.  :lol:

Did you see that vid of that naked black guy head butting cars at full sprint :lol:

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Anti-Trump Website

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on YouTube a few months later.

Fox News

By March of 2018, Owens was slithering onto TV stations and finally made it to Fox News. She spit out a line that went viral and made her a darling of pseudo-conservatives. Owens said the National Rifle Association was founded as a civil rights organization that protected  Black people from the KKK. Even the Fox News host said, “I’ve never heard that before! That’s so interesting!” She never heard it before, either, because it was a lie.

PolitiFact confirmed she lied or is just willfully ignorant. According to the NRA’s own web site, “Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to ‘promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis,’ according to a magazine editorial written by Church.”

However, her fraudulent comment made her a media darling.

Another Lawsuit

Back in January of this year, Owens attacked New York Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for being “fiscally irresponsible” because the newly elected congresswoman couldn’t afford an apartment in Washington, D.C. However, reporter Nathan Bernard exposed Owens by posting a lawsuit that showed “she rented a $3,500 apartment, lived there for six months rent-free, then claimed she had gotten ‘toxic mold sickness’ and threatened to sue her landlord to avoid paying rent.”

She allegedly stopped paying rent in September of 2016 and was evicted in January of 2017, which coincides with her “coming out” as a conservative only months later.

As for the mold claims, a legal analyst told Bernard Media, “The obvious question is if the place was so unlivable why stay there 6 months, even rent free? Why not get out of there especially if you can afford an apartment for $3,500? It’s not difficult to identify a toxic mold infestation either. If you started to exhibit symptoms that seemed related to the infestation, why not notify a doctor immediately? Also, why sue a year later after moving out?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/amp/

Lots of people change their views. Was Obama a fraud when he changed his views on Gay Marriage or his view on writing legislation as the executive when he wrote DACA after saying he couldn't do anything about immigration without congress?  

If she didn't pay rent that is wrong I don't support that

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah , she’s a whore

Why is she a whore? Becuase he disagrees with you politically? You don't know her and she's someone's daughter. What if people went around calling your daughter a whore? You have issues

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lots of people change their views. Was Obama a fraud when he changed his views on Gay Marriage or his view on writing legislation as the executive when he wrote DACA after saying he couldn't do anything about immigration without congress?  

If she didn't pay rent that is wrong I don't support that

Why is she a whore? Becuase he disagrees with you politically? You don't know her and she's someone's daughter. What if people went around calling your daughter a whore? You have issues

She whores her poorly delivered talking points for money. Did you not read the fucking OP

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She whores her poorly delivered talking points for money. Did you not read the fucking OP

I read it and I disagree. People evolve, especially as they age. I was more liberal when I was younger. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I read it and I disagree. People evolve, especially as they age. I was more liberal when I was younger. 

Yes....in a matter of just months she completely flipped all her ideals 100% and now sucks Trumps balls

Gimme a fucking break

Edited by f7ben

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know Woolie is a little senile so somebody tell him he’s not being forced to read posts..if he is so bothered and tired he can skip them or leave himself.

BTW I think prefer chubby Al Sharpton...skinny Al’s head looks like an orange on a toothpick.🤣

1D1520C2-7A44-4D44-9962-B6FC0DD9BBF6.thumb.jpeg.1e9b7bcabaa09482b7aea68c3de95d04.jpeg

Yet I exercise my brain for a living.  You?  Not so much.  :lol:  I just like shoveling the horse shit some of you idiots shovel, right back in your faces.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Absolutely.  The true racists in here are the ones always pointing their fingers...

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well its Ben.  He's angry and dumb.