Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless of how much money she makes, what has she done to give back or help the black community? Nothing that I can find. She does well at criticizing blacks at every corner. Yet I see nothing of her penetrating black communities in any meaningful or possible way. Candace is out for Candace. While there’s nothing wrong with that in today’s self serving society, there is something wrong with making it big on the backs of inner city blacks by telling white guys something that fits their narrative. 

You tell that darkie to get back in her lane!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wow, so much hypocrisy.  Guy making the video takes issue with Ted Lieu’s partial omission of Candace’s commentary on Hitler, remarks that got her fired from Turning Point USA, and then seemingly unaware of the irony, omits everything from Joe Biden’s exchange with Charlamagne except for the incendiary tongue in cheek gaffe.  You can’t make this stuff up :lol: 

You, Ben, AG, Frenchy and Smales are fucking lost.  :lol:  Trump is going to roll over that clown, and people like Candace Owens will have made a major contribution to that effort.  That is the bottom line.  She travels to college campuses all over the country, is on tv, etc., and is helping to turn the indoctrination around successfully speaking the truth.  Enjoy.  Or hate.  Your choice  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You, Ben, AG, Frenchy and Smales are fucking lost.  :lol:  Trump is going to roll over that clown, and people like Candace Owens will have made a major contribution to that effort.  That is the bottom line.  She travels to college campuses all over the country, is on tv, etc., and is helping to turn the indoctrination around successfully speaking the truth.  Enjoy.  Or hate.  Your choice  :lol: 

I’ll enjoy laughing at old hypocrite cunts like you no matter who wins....another 4 years of you blabbing about your Conservative Principles  while Trump shits all over them would be good entertainment as would your crying about Biden...win/win!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll enjoy laughing at old hypocrite cunts like you no matter who wins....another 4 years of you blabbing about your Conservative Principles  while Trumps shits all over them would be good entertainment. 🤣👍🏼💩

:wrong:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure those college campuses are just full of 50 year old white guys. Because that’s who she’s speaking to. 
:lmao: 

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Candace might be smart but ended up looking pretty foolish and flustered  when challenged by Joe Rogan.

That's your opinion, and of course you'd say/think that because you're also a global warming alarmist. :lol: She was spot on by asking Joe where he got those pieces/articles from. 

Sounds like Joe has seen the light himself and likely regrets putting Candace on the spot like he did. 

9 minutes ago, irv said:

That's your opinion, and of course you'd say/think that because you're also a global warming alarmist. :lol: She was spot on by asking Joe where he got those pieces/articles from. 

Sounds like Joe has seen the light himself and likely regrets putting Candace on the spot like he did. 

Joe did to Candace Owen what Tucker did to the science guy. Zero difference 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Joe did to Candace Owen what Tucker did to the science guy. Zero difference 

:lol:Yeah, because Candace is out there advocating and endorsing global warming. You really can't be this stupid, can you?  It was only a snippet of a much longer, 2 and half hour interview. I'm not familiar with the Tucker/Nye interview but taking an educated guess, I am sure that is why Nye was invited on Tucker's show, no? 

Just now, irv said:

:lol:Yeah, because Candace is out there advocating and endorsing global warming. You really can't be this stupid, can you?  It was only a snippet of a much longer, 2 and half hour interview. I'm not familiar with the Tucker/Nye interview but taking an educated guess, I am sure that is why Nye was invited on Tucker's show, no? 

God damn you are one stupid fuck. I couldn’t get past the first sentence. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

God damn you are one stupid fuck. I couldn’t get past the first sentence. :lol: 

You owned yourself, dufus, own it. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No she isn't. All she does is give blowhards like you empty ammo to flap your gums about that anyone with a brain just looks at you and laughs at when it comes out of your pie hole. Bravo! :lol: 

She travels to colleges and is on TV?

WOW! 

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No she isn't. All she does is give blowhards like you empty ammo to flap your gums about that anyone with a brain just looks at you and laughs at when it comes out of your pie hole. Bravo! :lol: 

She travels to colleges and is on TV?

WOW! 

100?