Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone remember who the member was posted the video of her laying the smack down in congress when the one asian guy tried to imply she was a nazi sympathizer??

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There are two things libs and racists don't like one bit.

Educated well spoken black women. 

The racists and retardation in this thread is a great example

Damn...Candace Owens sure brings out the broad brush of idiocy and terrible takes.🤣

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There are two things libs and racists don't like one bit.

Educated well spoken black women. 

The racists and retardation in this thread is a great example

TBH, describing her as “well spoken” is actually pretty racist.

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Why did Candace Owens leave the Democrat party?

Why did she simultaneously rent a $3,500 per month apartment she couldn’t afford at the same time she underwent her personal responsibility lobotomy?  That’s for thee, not for me?

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Why did she simultaneously rent a $3,500 per month apartment she couldn’t afford at the same time she underwent her personal responsibility lobotomy?  That’s for thee, not for me?

I mean, what if she had a job lined up in that area, required her to move that area,  new job would allow her to pay for said apartment and the job fell through??

Things like that happen quite frequently ya know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Regardless of how much money she makes, what has she done to give back or help the black community? Nothing that I can find. She does well at criticizing blacks at every corner. Yet I see nothing of her penetrating black communities in any meaningful or possible way. Candace is out for Candace. While there’s nothing wrong with that in today’s self serving society, there is something wrong with making it big on the backs of inner city blacks by telling white guys something that fits their narrative. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless of how much money she makes, what has she done to give back or help the black community? Nothing that I can find. She does well at criticizing blacks at every corner. Yet I see nothing of her penetrating black communities in any meaningful or possible way. Candace is out for Candace. While there’s nothing wrong with that in today’s self serving society, there is something wrong with making it big on the backs of inner city blacks by telling white guys something that fits their narrative. 

You guys keep saying she’s speaking to white guys. I don’t think so - The whole effort to get blacks to stop voting for dems is what she’s focused on. She’s speaking to them.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

^ All true.  Going a step further, there is proof her words can be dangerous:

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens,” Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?”

“Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness,” he continued. “Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/03/15/conservative-candace-owens-influenced-me-above-all-new-zealand-gunman/amp/

42 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You guys keep saying she’s speaking to white guys. I don’t think so - The whole effort to get blacks to stop voting for dems is what she’s focused on. She’s speaking to them.

Ding ding ding.  I said the same thing several pages back, not that these nitwits which would acknowledge it  :lol:  I thought like Candace a long time before Candace thought like Candace.  She has a role, and she’s doing quite well at it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean, what if she had a job lined up in that area, required her to move that area,  new job would allow her to pay for said apartment and the job fell through??

Things like that happen quite frequently ya know

The apartment was in the same town in which she grew up and  it was a personal choice to move back to the area she grew up in after leaving a job she held in Manhattan.  Back in Stamford, she started Degree 180, an online company she could have run from anywhere with internet.  She also could have opted for a modest studio apartment for a third of the cost knowing that starting your own business carries certain risks.  As she would come to find out, the market was already flooded with Trump bashers - couldn’t establish a name for herself.  Then she tried her hand at creating a website to dox people’s personal info after which she faced criticism that led to online entities doxing her - ironic.  She didn’t like being doxed and blamed progressive gamers or something.  After crowd funding for her new venture was pulled well short of its goal, rent overdue, and blaming liberals for her own failed website ventures, she became distraught and desperate.  She saw the buzz that Diamond and Silk were generating as token Trump supporters and figured that the rarity of being a black female right wing shill would provide a far easier pathway to notoriety and ultimately money.

You can direct your non tax deductible donations directly to her own LLC here:

https://candaceowens.revv.co/co_don_om_gs_da-dt_se

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ding ding ding.  I said the same thing several pages back, not that these nitwits which would acknowledge it  :lol:  I thought like Candace a long time before Candace thought like Candace.  She has a role, and she’s doing quite well at it.

You called her a Conservative...you claim to be one but really aren’t....you might think it but you don’t act it.👍🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ding ding ding.  I said the same thing several pages back, not that these nitwits which would acknowledge it  

Yes, clearly she's speaking to disenfranchised blacks..... :news: 

243291548_Poorwoolie.thumb.jpg.2a5c8df313b9eb0547f1562ec4245f02.jpg

:lol: 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes, clearly she's speaking to disenfranchised blacks..... :news: 

243291548_Poorwoolie.thumb.jpg.2a5c8df313b9eb0547f1562ec4245f02.jpg

:lol: 

That’s supposed to prove what exactly? I saw her recently on a panel with all black speakers, and they were hostile as hell to her. Yet she stood her ground, and got her message out. Not sure why one little young black conservative triggers you guys so much.   :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You called her a Conservative...you claim to be one but really aren’t....you might think it but you don’t act it.👍🏼🇺🇸

Shut the fuck up already.  Jesus.  :lol: 

46 minutes ago, irv said:

Candace Owens Highlights In The Senate Hearing And Joe Biden Says You Ain't Black

Wow, so much hypocrisy.  Guy making the video takes issue with Ted Lieu’s partial omission of Candace’s commentary on Hitler, remarks that got her fired from Turning Point USA, and then seemingly unaware of the irony, omits everything from Joe Biden’s exchange with Charlamagne except for the incendiary tongue in cheek gaffe.  You can’t make this stuff up :lol: