Check your account email address ×

Hell froze over.

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am shocked.....keep in mind the Republican convention in Massachusetts could be held in a phone booth. I have never seen a political parade on the lake ever!

I’m seriously looking forward to 4 more years of trump. Looking around at the state of the country today, I can’t want to see it in another 4 years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I drove from Iowa to Northern wi and back today.   Seen 2 Biden signs and 100's for Trump including a small rally in Minocqua.

Resized_20200830_120422.jpeg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They had a Trump boat parade on little lake congamond today and it drew 75 boats!  That is in the dark blue state Massachusetts.

I bet the neighbors of the participates are going to be very hostile or at least more cunty now.  

Edited by racinfarmer

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I bet the neighbors of the participates are going to be very hostile or at least more cunty now.  

That would be my thinking but with so many involved it makes it sticky. Never had there been a parade like this.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Only a fucking idiot would have a political sign in today’s climate. Makes perfect sense that most would be trump signs. 

It's awesome to have a Trump sign now, it gets all the loser liberals triggered. Did you see the story about the older gentleman from Kaukauna that had his Trump yard sign destroyed by one of your liberal buddies? The guy had a camera pointed at it and they caught the idiot, $700 fine.........I laughed hysterically. Apparently it's a great way to catch stupid liberals. :lmao:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Only a fucking idiot would have a political sign in today’s climate. Makes perfect sense that most would be trump signs. 

Normally I would agree but I see the Trump signs as a type of protest. Hell Trump's whole election was a form of protest.

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Normally I would agree but I see the Trump signs as a type of protest. Hell Trump's whole election was a form of protest.

so this is rich white mans protest.  Gotcha.   Well at least they aren;t destroying shit like those Antifa fags.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah signs...yeah yeah. No need for political signs anymore. They are just a blight on a beautiful fall season.

they should be banned,  they really are an eyesore.   allow them 2 weeks before a primary and the election and fine those who have them out any other time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2