Check your account email address ×

Discussing Hydroxychloroquine with people suffering from TDS.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

you can cherry pick all the studies you want but the simple fact is there is more data out there showing it is ineffective than there is that shows it helps. Far more. 

And no he was not 'right'. I do laugh at how hard guys like you run cover for him on it though :lol: and how determined you are to believe anything positive that is written about it regardless of the source just because you want so badly for trump to be right. 

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Wrong again! Bhen brought up Trump, not me. 

Just one quick example ...  :snack:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fordy flailing around big time!!!🤣

Isn't it time for your 3 hr nap on the couch ... :dunno:

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there is only a few posters on this site who actually have informed educated, opinions.  I'll recognize them when they post.  

Not to be a Debbie Downer but who taught you writing? What are "informed educated, opinions"? Plus, "there is" is sloppy as well.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer but who taught you writing? What are informed educated, opinions? Plus, there is is sloppy as well.

never claimed to be an english major,  it's the intrawebs so I really don't care 

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just one quick example ...  :snack:

Isn't it time for your 3 hr nap on the couch ... :dunno:

If I had a couch at the shop I just might take your advice. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Frenchy is not a partisan hack,  is educated and can communicate effectively.   He is pretty much everything the trumpers (including momo) here are not.  

X2 ....

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Frenchy is not a partisan hack,  is educated and can communicate effectively.   He is pretty much everything the trumpers (including momo) here are not.  

Good assessment 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought I dreamt the noises coming from frenchys bedroom at camp. Now I know what it was... :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I thought I dreamt the noises coming from frenchys bedroom at camp. Now I know what it was... :lol:

They got an amusing little clan.  :lmao:

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

I barely comment on american political issues. Nice try though! 

oh boy that is worthy of a snorider awareness  award 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

Reality is this.   Support for Hydroxychloroquine is more about the media, politicians and parts of the US medical system playing games with American's lives rather for a political or monetary reasons or both.

I could give two shits if Trump started it....that's not the point.

This is not some conspiracy to make Trump look better.   There is plenty of credible evidence that includes GOVERNMENT studies from the last serious Coronavirus outbreak that shows for a large number of people this drug has the chance of helping.   It's not the cure all.   Its not a vaccine but it can save lives.   Its a perfectly safe drug that's been around for decades.   Some countries even offer it OTC.     

Edited by Highmark

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is this.   Support for Hydroxychloroquine is more about the media, politicians and parts of the US medical system playing games with American's lives rather for a political or monetary reasons or both.

This is not some conspiracy to make Trump look better.   There is plenty of credible evidence that includes GOVERNMENT studies from the last serious Coronavirus outbreak that shows for a large number of people this drug has the chance of helping.   It's not the cure all.   Its not a vaccine but it can save lives.   Its a perfectly safe drug that's been around for decades.   Some countries even offer it OTC.     

Trump didn’t start it. It was being used as a treatment in France and that’s where Trump got the information from. 

hydroxychloroquine and zinc have been long documented to stop the replication of certain viruses for decades, and the science behind it is long proven 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Any doctor can prescribe almost any medication for off label use. If a doctor thinks the “trump drug” is effective for the covid he or she can prescribe it. The vast majority of doctors don’t, because they look at the data. Either because of the proven risks or it’s ineffectiveness against Covid. There’s no one stopping doctors from prescribing it. This drug is no different than tons of other medications used for off label usage. Some doctors will prescribe and others don’t. The outrage from trump supporters and trump himself over doctors not following the president’s medical direction is hysterical. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. 

Edited by spin_dry