Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh man thats sweet! And very handy eh....i always think skidsteer when its tight...but ya that would even better. :bc:

Very handy.

With lot sizes getting smaller around here, we are often building 3-4 feet off a fence line. Only other way to do the work is with a wheelbarrow. Guys pushing wheelbarrows get slow after moving 30-40 yards of material.

Skid steers wreck access routes and often times we are running on a neighbour's property. With these units we can lay plywood sheets and walk in and out for days without damaging the grass.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Thought Hondas were supposed to run forever?

A few weeks ago I bought a new lawn mower, its got a 160 Honda engine, self propelled, nice machine.  Never thought I'd ever spend $350 on a fucking lawn mower but here we are.  I have 2 140cc cheapo push mowers, one constantly has water in the gas and have to empty the bowl every 10 minutes, the other slowly died out and no longer starts, both are less than 6 years old.

Also lol, my 1995 riding lawnmower finally died so I bought a early 2000's Craftsman rider off craigslist for $300, and got the guy to throw in a Craftsman 6.5 push mower and a Honda 6.5 engine both running for free.  So sick of lawn mowers!

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Hope you got to see some good action to make them want to go back!  

We go to races all the time, kiddos love the smell of some race gas!!:bc:

under 3 k that is why he has to keep selling his sleds lol looks nice . I am getting ready for a big remodel at my shack . did bath few yrs back but need new kit prob spray whole place slap in a new floor thinking snap lock with real wood top  some tall base  and call her done for another 15 lol .only thinking snap lock so I can use some of that silver foil faced insulated pad . my place is old school cabin no foundation you can crawl under whole thing on your back if  you did not eat to much in your life , lets just say you don't want to spill a beer in jan or you will have a ice slick . my wife actually attempted to mop the kitchen 1 weekend when the boys went out ridding lol it was a fucking ice rink even when 73 room temp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Maybe, I finally got a bird to sit still for a picture. Had to sit there a long time, three beers and a cooler long.

I smoked a bowl waiting for this young family.  I have to say it was worth it.

IMG_3192.JPG

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you starting to get used to it?

IMG_5881.thumb.JPG.62f04a388e44389fccbba6a82ab8fb36.JPG1297969064411_ORIGINAL.jpg.54d14e022724f910e6d2e97dce004472.jpgIMG_5932.thumb.JPG.ce98fe88e92c9606623dedd7f6c0628f.JPGSquirrels, girls and chipmunks are easy. Getting birds to sit still for a picture is hard work. Well Ok, the girl is not my pic.

• Like 1

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

Squirrels, girls and chipmunks are easy. Getting birds to sit still for a picture is hard work. Well Ok, the girl is not my pic.

LOL. Yes, it's can be a waiting game with the birds. It usually easier in the winter when there are more birds at the feeders.