Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wife just sent me this...an old teammate of mine at NMU posted this on FB....probably 1988....mullet and all! :lol:

4BDE03B5-F9BC-4118-A52F-EC02162A44EC_zps

Sweet i played rugby as well for many yrs...what position you play?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Sweet i played rugby as well for many yrs...what position you play?

2nd Row....played 4 years at NMU....mostly for the road trips to Wisconsin. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Looks to be a sparrow hawk. :bc:

Thank you!! Was cool to see, that's a 2x12 I made my garden out of,..thing was all of a foot tall..keeping my cat inside for a while..lol 

• Like 1

Did not float, it was windy so definitely was no OT sighting. I only left camp once to go to hardware store. Play'd with the rc trucks with my kid, built a model, and killed a significant amount of brain cells. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Did not float, it was windy so definitely was no OT sighting. I only left camp once to go to hardware store. Play'd with the rc trucks with my kid, built a model, and killed a significant amount of brain cells. 

:lol:

Did you do the river when you were there last year? It's a fun little trip. There is a nice rope swing just before you enter Ossipee Lake :thumb:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

my shoulder still hurts from the last time i did the rope swing there.  thinking carrying less weight i might be better on it.  

Speaking of weight....I think the weight loss has hurt my atving....im getting stuck alot more it seems....the extra weight must have gave me more traction. :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Speaking of weight....I think the weight loss has hurt my atving....im getting stuck alot more it seems....the extra weight must have gave me more traction. :lol:

:lol: i was opposite snowmobiling this winter thinking at 220 for next season i'll be highmarking woolie all the time even on a 900 ace.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol: i was opposite snowmobiling this winter thinking at 220 for next season i'll be highmarking woolie all the time even on a 900 ace.  

:lmao:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

:lol:

Did you do the river when you were there last year? It's a fun little trip. There is a nice rope swing just before you enter Ossipee Lake :thumb:

Last summer the boys did it. We had a decent rope swing at our campsite lol. The riverfront sites there are tough to beat 

IMG_1598.JPG

• Like 4