Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
On 6/28/2017 at 6:43 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Slight problem in the channel last

night. :lol:

IMG_1765.thumb.JPG.365364336ff49484a44cf1e142c5e303.JPG

Was this going from Charlevoix to the big lake? :lol:

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

Last night we had an airshow out over the bay. Was overcast so wasn't the best conditions for taking pics.59558bfacf438_Redbaron.thumb.JPG.665c9d378707afcd88e3652fa7b5904f.JPG

Love the DR1 and Richtofen, he was an interesting man. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Was this going from Charlevoix to the big lake? :lol:

Love the DR1 and Richtofen, he was an interesting man. :bc:

No they are coming in from Lake Michigan.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

1/2 mile from my house. Glad I'm up at the cabin. 

image.jpg

Damn.....

We had one derail here back in March, about a mile from my place. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

That doesn't look good. What caused it? Mexicans steal some railroad track.

They were boring a 24" NG pipeline under the tracks when it happened. Canadian National owns the tracks. Those Canooks are always coming down here fucking up shit.:ashamed:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They were boring a 24" NG pipeline under the tracks when it happened. Canadian National owns the tracks. Those Canooks are always coming down here fucking up shit.:ashamed:

Thas wut wee doo best

6 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Whats the name of the track?

The "D" shaped demon,.. Brewerton Raceway..we had a great time,..My girlfriend and her daughters first dirt race,..good times had by all:bc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The "D" shaped demon,.. Brewerton Raceway..we had a great time,..My girlfriend and her daughters first dirt race,..good times had by all:bc:

Sweet!!! I use to go there to watch the big blocks...is Aj slide ways still running? Dj?

• Like 1

Can't keep motors in these little track carriers of mine. They lose valve seals in a year and start smoking. $1500 to have the local rental place swap in a new Honda GX390.

This unit has been smoking for 3 weeks and the rental place has been too busy to take it in.

So, fuck it, went and bought a Chinese knock off motor at Princess Auto for $380 and swapped it myself. Took me 4 hours cause I took shit a part that I didn't need to. Next time I'll do it in 2. Only complication was the bolts that hold the bell adapter to the motor were metric on the Chinese mill and standard on the Honda. $4 for bolts at Home Depot.

Now, if it can last until Nov I'll be way ahead of the Hondas.IMG_0171.thumb.JPG.d36cd7946df37114eed15d336f2ab35b.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Can't keep motors in these little track carriers of mine. They lose valve seals in a year and start smoking. $1500 to have the local rental place swap in a new Honda GX390.

This unit has been smoking for 3 weeks and the rental place has been too busy to take it in.

So, fuck it, went and bought a Chinese knock off motor at Princess Auto for $380 and swapped it myself. Took me 4 hours cause I took shit a part that I didn't need to. Next time I'll do it in 2. Only complication was the bolts that hold the bell adapter to the motor were metric on the Chinese mill and standard on the Honda. $4 for bolts at Home Depot.

Now, if it can last until Nov I'll be way ahead of the Hondas.IMG_0171.thumb.JPG.d36cd7946df37114eed15d336f2ab35b.JPG

Hopefully you have better luck..what do you put in the track carrier?

9 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Hopefully you have better luck..what do you put in the track carrier?

I'm a swimming pool builder. We primarily use them to backfill excavations with aggregate where access is tight. They are less than 36 inches wide and carry the equivalent of 2 1/2 wheelbarrows.

My guys use them for anything they can think of to make their job easier. Topsoil, portland cement, tools, plywood, etc.

Here's a Youtube vid of one in action. This is a 100, I have 2 80's.

Edited by Blackstar

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm a swimming pool builder. We primarily use them to backfill excavations with aggregate where access is tight. They are less than 36 inches wide and carry the equivalent of 2 1/2 wheelbarrows.

My guys use them for anything they can think of to make their job easier. Topsoil, portland cement, tools, plywood, etc.

Here's a Youtube vid of one in action. This is a 100, I have 2 80's.

Oh man thats sweet! And very handy eh....i always think skidsteer when its tight...but ya that would even better. :bc: