Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not a great pic but I was driving.

Someone missed the corner and jumped the curb just down the road from me. That snail trail appears to be engine oil. I hope she made it to work.

IMG_7608.thumb.jpeg.da4d2188b4fe4cd770ea054df6d4fe7c.jpeg

• Sad 1

Found a pic of my first motorcycle when I was 12 years old. 1974 Honda XL 100.    Didn't even know this pic was in existence til I recently moved.    Gotta love my parents wood panel station wagon in garage and a Datsun B210 :lmao:....Love old memories. 

20240318_163843.jpg

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Found a pic of my first motorcycle when I was 12 years old. 1974 Honda XL 100.    Didn't even know this pic was in existence til I recently moved.    Gotta love my parents wood panel station wagon in garage and a Datsun B210 :lmao:....Love old memories. 

20240318_163843.jpg

My dad had one. Mercury Montego. Big 460 in it if i remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Some kids suck! Had them clean the garage 2 weeks ago and I came out to grab some elk meat last night, about 100lbs thrown out......

Screenshot_20240401_112858_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_112836_Photos.jpg

• Sad 7

On 3/22/2024 at 8:46 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

20240318_163843.jpg

Me and my 1978 Yamaha DT100. The day I got it and when I dragged my mom out to the gravel pit near my house to get action shots.

IMG_7798.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Me and my 1978 Yamaha DT100. The day I got it and when I dragged my mom out to the gravel pit near my house to get action shots.

IMG_7798.jpeg

Awesome..... Those are memories that last your lifetime:bc:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Leaning towards a wolf

Well sir this is freedom sledder and we deal in facts and 100% truth and if not someone will find info and pics to prove you wrong...... Just the facts sir no leaning......... :lolz:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Well sir this is freedom sledder and we deal in facts and 100% truth and if not someone will find info and pics to prove you wrong...... Just the facts sir no leaning......... :lolz:

As luck would have it I was just informed that I quality for a Federal grant to verify if this is a wolf or coyote.  Multiple University's have reached out to me to help with this study of course for a fee.  As soon as my newly appointed committee which will all be compensated for their time reach a conclusion we will have our press secretary hold a press conference.  To stay within our grant budget we have hired a recently unemployed press secretary which will enable us to receive credits for hiring an unemployed person.  She comes with a high recommendation of having high quality BS.

220613232351-biden-reelection-white-house-karine-jean-pierre-cnntv.jpg

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2024 at 6:22 PM, nascarmike said:

PXL_20240403_164348152-01.thumb.jpeg.514de8a908edbb7492f0d6c31d9922a7.jpeg

LOL. One of the strains that it was crossed with is called ManBearAlienPig