Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well 8 weeks old and no real improvement still.  It just lays around all day, won’t integrate with the others.  I’m afraid “champ” just isn’t going to make it.  

767AD174-EB6A-4F9B-9D54-08840C9AB934.jpeg

Any theories why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well 8 weeks old and no real improvement still.  It just lays around all day, won’t integrate with the others.  I’m afraid “champ” just isn’t going to make it.  

Aww geez...that stinks.

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Any theories why?

No it’s mother sort of tried to stay connected but the calf never bonded. Won’t even try to suckle.   I think it’s hind end is messed up.   When I push it along bye it’s hips it seems to crunch and click. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Aww geez...that stinks.

Yeah it does.  he seems to have imprinted on me 🥴

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

No it’s mother sort of tried to stay connected but the calf never bonded. Won’t even try to suckle.   I think it’s hind end is messed up.   When I push it along bye it’s hips it seems to crunch and click. 

Yeah it does.  he seems to have imprinted on me 🥴

Ahh. That sucks. You put it down after a certain time then?

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Ahh. That sucks. You put it down after a certain time then?

We will try and keep bottle feeding it ,see how it goes. A call to the vet today hopefully will get an idea of it’s chance are.  I’m leaving Texas today so it’s up to my dad how much more time and money it’s worth.   Sad but truth 

i just delivered 9 yearlings to market and got just over five grand for them.  Were probably three fifty into him now..? 

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

We will try and keep bottle feeding it ,see how it goes. A call to the vet today hopefully will get an idea of it’s chance are.  I’m leaving Texas today so it’s up to my dad how much more time and money it’s worth.   Sad but truth 

i just delivered 9 yearlings to market and got just over five grand for them.  Were probably three fifty into him now..? 

:bc:

Greenhouse pic from this morning. I tied the tomatoes up to the greenhouse frame for now. I think I'm going to run out of room at the rate everything is growing.

20190705_091825.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, old indy said:

That sucks.  All you can do is all you can do.  Nature just decides some aren’t going to make it.

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I just ran into Zam at a concert.

I got drunk and walked right out of my crocs....again!!!! :lol:

23 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Restigouche River.

Quebec on the right.

New Brunswick on the left.

IMG_20190704_125933.jpg

Nice! Wooden canvas canoe? Is it a square stern?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That sucks.  All you can do is all you can do.  Nature just decides some aren’t going to make it.

Exactly.  c'est la vie                               and           duude  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I cant believe you would leave the house like that. Fucking no shoes SMH

I picked it up yesterday from getting all spiffy"d up. The guy only charged me 1/2 the money saying it was pretty clean to start with. He hit it with a ceramic coating and did a great job. The boat still looks good for a 1999.

20190707_070812.jpg

20190707_070727.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks good George! :ylsuper:

Thanks!.it runs along pretty good with the 4.3 and just have to put all the safety gear back in,check everything over and make sure I put the plug back in lol