Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah she's pretty great. Laid back, great cook (and enjoys doing it), good job, funny, indepedent, motivated, outdoorsy, etc.. Basically the total package I was lookin for besides the fact she hasn't snowmobiled before, but we can change that. :lol:

you put an add on lummoxlust.com or something?

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you put an add on lummoxlust.com or something?

Actually it was at a "Living with a Micro Penis" support group meeting and she was there trolling for guys since she has an extremely small vagina. :lol:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/9/2019 at 4:00 AM, Skidooski said:

Came home from work to find out the guy in the island behind me decided to put in a floating bridge. Completely blocks the waterway, never talked to any of us neighbors and supposedly no permits, just deep pockets

64926631-B149-4423-A8F9-CAE7905F907D.thumb.jpeg.aee5f53ac00b9065ddcab007d747a613.jpeg41AAE314-3697-402F-88A8-485104C806DB.thumb.jpeg.38785a506b9a7baf07b7146527f8edf2.jpeg

Is this your guy...headed to court it sounds like.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/news/0MINw5Tu/michigan-man-installs-bridge-without-permits?docid=0MINw5Tu&id=0MINw5Tu&pd=02KvYRKY&s=i0

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep that's the one. That article won't load all the way for me but from what I can see, it's the same guy. TV12 was out here yesterday and now channel 5 was just here a few minutes ago.

When people replace their sea walls and the DNR is there to inspect, no question. This guy puts in a fucking bridge after getting a stop order from the township and yet DNR has not been out yet.  The cops are helpless and feel bad for use residents. Unreal! He had this built in Missouri then shipped here

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/Controversy-over-bridge-built-on-Lobdell-Lake--512507912.html

Edited by Skidooski

I have gut feeling the bridge will stay and he'll be fined minimal. As soon as the news showed up again today they all got in their vehicles and left. News did their thing and left, they returned and got back to work.  :lol:

Dick move for sure but he probably realized he would never get the permit.  Doesn't seem like much boat traffic would go through there.

Paved Whitehead Drive back in 2017, miserable job, not the most stable ground.

island bridge.JPG

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Dick move for sure but he probably realized he would never get the permit.  Doesn't seem like much boat traffic would go through there.

Paved Whitehead Drive back in 2017, miserable job, not the most stable ground.

Not a lot of traffic and we like it that way but enough to keep the lily pads pads in check

Been a couple years and the road seems to be holding up good so far. Just the one hard turn after the culvert it was falling away on the edge a bit :bc: 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not a lot of traffic and we like it that way but enough to keep the lily pads pads in check

Been a couple years and the road seems to be holding up good so far. Just the one hard turn after the culvert it was falling away on the edge a bit :bc: 

Never thought about keeping the lily pads clear.  Glad the road is holding up.  :bc:

On 7/9/2019 at 12:00 AM, Skidooski said:

Came home from work to find out the guy in the island behind me decided to put in a floating bridge. Completely blocks the waterway, never talked to any of us neighbors and supposedly no permits, just deep pockets

64926631-B149-4423-A8F9-CAE7905F907D.thumb.jpeg.aee5f53ac00b9065ddcab007d747a613.jpeg41AAE314-3697-402F-88A8-485104C806DB.thumb.jpeg.38785a506b9a7baf07b7146527f8edf2.jpeg

Looks to me like a bunch of snobby rich bastards trying to keep a poor guy from accessing his property.  People who live on lakes think they own the whole lake.  WTF.  

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks to me like a bunch of snobby rich bastards trying to keep a poor guy from accessing his property.  People who live on lakes think they own the whole lake.  WTF.  

Oh for sure! Poor guy is the one on the island who just put in a 150k bridge :lol: