Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Just now, Kivalo said:

its a a SHITHEAD with a b instead of instead of an h, you truck stop cum loving faggot.

Oh, you sound like F7 Bhent Grandpa Munster. Do you two hang with each other? Do you stroke each other's Johnsons? When you're fucking Benet up his ass, do you give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Oh, you sound like F7 Bhent Grandpa Munster. Do you two hang with each other? Do you stroke each other's Johnsons? When you're fucking Benet up his ass, do you give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a demented faggot, old man! Ben is the one giving me reach arounds, get your god damn facts straight you asshat!

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Read this slowly. He is not married and under 25.......... 

That's stupid.  I've had a vehicle in for warranty work , not married , under 25, and I got a loaner.    Yet another reason why Chitcago is fucked up and I'd never live there. Stupid Liberals run that dump :flush:

4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Nothings wrong with goats....do you have rig like that? :lol:

You don't take your goats with you when you camping? I thought everybody did. 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Saw this beast the other day while dfriving around Salmon Arm BC...wasnt to sure what to make of it. :lol:

IMG_20170910_184545714_HDR.jpg

Isn't that the norm out in Newfieville?  Well the truck could use a bit more abusing, then it would be perfect.

• Haha 1