Check your account email address ×

POTUS elect won't pursue charges for hilliary rotten clintoon

He's not going to be involved.  The DOJ and new appointees will.  Only King Obama was involved in every aspect of his admins affairs to ensure his "legacy".  LOL!

If they only worry her to her last breath on her death bed (soon), I'll be happy.  And it'd be my bet, that's the least of it.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How much has been spent so far on this with no results?

New sheriff...old and just court system reintroduced with constitutional rules and laws being applied appropriately.  It'll be cheap.  Hardest part will be dealing with the Non-extradition country she is residing in.  :lol:

But really...maybe getting her out of the country will be enough.  She can serve as a "mentor and inspiration" to young women everywhere from Algeria.  :lol:

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not sure what to think.  I am sure there are many things that he has to do, or thinks are more important for him.   But I would like to see her take some responsibility for her actions.

The clintoons have an will never be held accountable , after queen hilliary's stunning defeat for POTUS she is now put into the political dust pan for ever.  The three ring clintoon inc. crime family global shakedown foundation donations are drying up fast, with the loss of political influence peddling power. The POTUS elect has much bigger political capital to use other than on the clintoons inc.  imo

Edited by hwytohell

there is no benefit to continuing to go after her,  let her fade off into the sunset.  These issues are noise and relatively meaningless,  just like him deciding to settle the Trump U lawsuit once elected.  no reason to take focus off more important things.  

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She'll be dead in three years.  Or mentally incapable.  Or should I say, EVEN MORE mentally incapable?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope because the DOJ can always go after her later if she does't fade away

You guys are wrong....she'll be running again it's her destiny. Wire to wire she's the most qualified.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

New sheriff...old and just court system reintroduced with constitutional rules and laws being applied appropriately.  It'll be cheap.  Hardest part will be dealing with the Non-extradition country she is residing in.  :lol:

But really...maybe getting her out of the country will be enough.  She can serve as a "mentor and inspiration" to young women everywhere from Algeria.  :lol:

She can come to Canada and claim refugee status based on fear of persecution at home. Truedope will meet her at the airport and give her a winter coat.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's not going to be involved.  The DOJ and new appointees will.  Only King Obama was involved in every aspect of his admins affairs to ensure his "legacy".  LOL!

If they only worry her to her last breath on her death bed (soon), I'll be happy.  And it'd be my bet, that's the least of it.

Bingo he removes himself stays impartial but Sessions will put her away :) Also he is head faking Barry so he doesn't think he has to pardon her 

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i'm chuckling at the gomers who were chanting "jail hillary" at the #trumprallies. :lol:

That was funny! I think most just want them to go away.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

i'm chuckling at the gomers who were chanting "jail hillary" at the #trumprallies. :lol:

I'm chucking at the guys who keeps lying about being either divorced or never divorced or currently single while happily married