Check your account email address ×

Michigan and Six Other States Discussing Reopening Economy

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I agree .   Let’s at least start talking about getting some back to work.  Landscaping, construction, and other businesses that social distancing is not a issue.

Whitmer was just on local news. Sad to see her still clinging to this racist nonsense.  Looked like there was one jack ass with a confederate flag on his truck.....in  a sea of American flags flying From cars and trucks.  

all thats pretty much running here had a waterline replaced at my house today.  4 guys from the utilities to mark it and a couple from the excavating company.  all in separate trucks to social distance.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I honestly believe that most of the people that were there want to get back to work or some sort of normality. Absolutely,  there is people there whose just want to hurt her politically, but I think they are a small minority.  Inferring that this is some kind of a white power rally is grossly inaccurate and pathetic.  
you can see by the video you posted the one guy with confederate flag and all of the American flags. 

Proud Boys were there, and there was more than one confederate flag there.

Where your governor got stupid was saying people couldn't boat or jet ski, IMO the ban on people going to there second homes makes sense in keeping the virus to a minimum in the rural counties, the hospitals in northern Michigan and the UP could get inudated and overwhelmed in a matter of days with an outbreak.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Proud Boys were there, and there was more than one confederate flag there.

Where your governor got stupid was saying people couldn't boat or jet ski, IMO the ban on people going to there second homes makes sense in keeping the virus to a minimum in the rural counties, the hospitals in northern Michigan and the UP could get inudated and overwhelmed in a matter of days with an outbreak.

I don’t know what a proud boy is. Like I said,  sure there were idiots there.  BUT, by in large most were there because they feel like restrictions are going too far.  In no way were the majority of people there because of racism.  That is a weak deflection to marginalize citizens and avoid discussion on some issues that just don’t make any sense. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know what a proud boy is. Like I said,  sure there were idiots there.  BUT, by in large most were there because they feel like restrictions are going too far.  In no way were the majority of people there because of racism.  That is a weak deflection to marginalize citizens and avoid discussion on some issues that just don’t make any sense. 

Proud boys are some sort of Right wing answer to Anteeefers I think.  Antifa boyz wanted to go to protest the proud boys but, their parents grounded them for the covid duration.  Oh well.

Are we living in a comic book?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I honestly believe that most of the people that were there want to get back to work or some sort of normality. Absolutely,  there is people there whose just want to hurt her politically, but I think they are a small minority.  Inferring that this is some kind of a white power rally is grossly inaccurate and pathetic.  
you can see by the video you posted the one guy with confederate flag and all of the American flags. 

59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Leave it to MSM to fabricate a story. Ratings, it's all about ratings and the more they can give the sheep, the more sheep they retain  and the more their ratings increase. :sad:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Proud boys are some sort of Right wing answer to Anteeefers I think.  Antifa boyz wanted to go to protest the proud boys but, their parents grounded them for the covid duration.  Oh well.

Are we living in a comic book?

:dunno:  who cares.   

They couldn’t ignore the massive size of the protest.  So  what do you do but marginalize the people that were there.  I mean think about.  All these hillbillies in rural Michigan decided to organize and have a Neo- Nazi rally in the midst of a pandemic.  Being stupid.   

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Leave it to MSM to fabricate a story. Ratings, it's all about ratings and the more they can give the sheep, the more sheep they retain  and the more their ratings increase. :sad:

You will never see  the media cherry-pick one or two protesters on the left to demean thousands. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You will never see  the media cherry-pick one or two protesters on the left to demean thousands. 

The media will help ensure Trumps victory in 2020....and his successor in 2024.  

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s the obsession with the confederate flag by these “freedom fighters”? The thing is always showing up at these kind of events. 

Fuckin ignorant hillbillies and kid rock

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s the obsession with the confederate flag by these “freedom fighters”? The thing is always showing up at these kind of events. 

Eh....Americans gathering in numbers always seem to draw in some red neck, white trash hicks.  Just like left protests always draw the worthless gangbanger wannabe niggers.

‘Murica!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Proud boys were there and a Confederate flag was seen....Yeah lets focus on that :lol: 

OMG they filed up at the gas station and got a bite to eat!!!!!!!! One even had a Confederate flag!!!!~~~~!!!!

Just now, Skidooski said:

Proud boys were there and a Confederate flag was seen....Yeah lets focus on that :lol: 

OMG they filed up at the gas station and got a bite to eat!!!!!!!! One even had a Confederate flag!!!!~~~~!!!!

Let's be honest though, it wasn't the confederate flag that triggered most, it was the American flag but, they can't admit that outside of their own little groups. Just like their loathing of the military and law enforcement.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's be honest though, it wasn't the confederate flag that triggered most, it was the American flag but, they can't admit that outside of their own little groups. Just like their loathing of the military and law enforcement.

It was that fact that they all got out of their vehicles and congregated, ignoring social distancing and most didn't have masks on. Including the police. I hadn't even seen a Confederate flag on all the videos I watched but if there was one then hey, it's a big deal lol. Typical some are trying to turn that protest into a racial event though....no big surprise 

I guess claims of blocked ambulances etc might be just as overblown and exaggerated

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It really is amazing how powerful the race card is .   I spotted a confederate flag . I no longer have have to have a discussion or address the concerns of Michigan residents.  The rest of you, take to the internet and call all white peoples trash.  Especially,  Kid Rock!!!!    :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

It was that fact that they all got out of their vehicles and congregated, ignoring social distancing and most didn't have masks on. Including the police. I hadn't even seen a Confederate flag on all the videos I watched but if there was one then hey, it's a big deal lol. Typical some are trying to turn that protest into a racial event though....no big surprise 

I guess claims of blocked ambulances etc might be just as overblown and exaggerated

It's like when BLM blocked highways and inner city roads and the media really raised hell about them blocking emergency vehicles paths.

I may be thinking about something else though.

Just now, Cold War said:

It really is amazing how powerful the race card is .   I spotted a confederate flag . I no longer have have to have a discussion or address the concerns of Michigan residents.  The rest of you, take to the internet and call all white peoples trash.  Especially,  Kid Rock!!!!    :lol:

Here's the latest picture from Lansing at high noon on Wednesday  :lol:

1862813201_Annotation2020-04-16071153.thumb.jpg.ae5c270958f57b4b0d000336820b4bac.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I saw 1 .  Same guy being shown over and over.  I call bullshit on all these photos , tightly cropped, showing a guy with flag 

• Thanks 1