Check your account email address ×

Michigan and Six Other States Discussing Reopening Economy

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...so now it's shifted from a racial issue to an economic one.

Racists protest while the rich play golf. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

She needs to stop with the martyr shit.  

"I realize people are mad, and if it makes them feel better they can take it out on me"  

You're  not the fucking weather girl, it is literally the job you campaigned and fought to get.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She needs to stop with the martyr shit.  

"I realize people are mad, and if it makes them feel better they can take it out on me"  

You're  not the fucking weather girl, it is literally the job you campaigned and fought to get.  

Apparently she is taking cues from The President.....at least she accepts that much responsibility...more than Trump is doing. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Racists protest while the rich play golf. 

Well this is interesting.....Well Gretchen what are you and AG Nessel going to do now? 

https://lansingcitypulse.com/stories/country-club-of-lansing-allows-members-to-ignore-lockdown,14179

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you ever tire of defending him? 

BTW I think Trump had botched this thing from the beginning and he continues to do so....he insists that there are plenty of tests and that we are on track to,reopen the economy yet Governors are saying there are not nearly enough tests and we need to pump the brakes some...and yes...some of those Governors are Republicans. I would gladly change my tune towards him if things get better. As for Whitmer I have said more than once she has made some strange decisions and given conflicting recommendations.

Why should I? You never tire of latching onto every mainstream hack media narrative to shit on him, so no.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well this is interesting.....Well Gretchen what are you and AG Nessel going to do now? 

https://lansingcitypulse.com/stories/country-club-of-lansing-allows-members-to-ignore-lockdown,14179

Drove my our local private country club yesterday, as its right on the way into town.   There must have been 100 cars in the parking lot.  You'd never know we were in the middle of a pandemic.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why should I? You never tire of latching onto every mainstream hack media narrative to shit on him, so no.

I listen to his words that HE says during briefings...not sure how that is a hack media narrative. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Drove my our local private country club yesterday, as its right on the way into town.   There must have been 100 cars in the parking lot.  You'd never know we were in the middle of a pandemic.

I'm glad Dooski posted that video...looks like The Gov and her AG have a little problem on their hands. :pc:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently she is taking cues from The President.....at least she accepts that much responsibility...more than Trump is doing. 

But it is not really accepting responsibility. It is a condescending way of dismissing peoples concerns.   Whether she feels those concerns are wrong or frivolous they are being directed at the right person.   

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But it is not really accepting responsibility. It is a condescending way of dismissing peoples concerns.   Whether she feels those concerns are wrong or frivolous they are being directed at the right person.   

OK fine...apparently you would prefer this.....

IMG_5321.thumb.JPG.3c183b9ceb2892a45af93a705b4b9030.JPG

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you ever tire of defending him? 

BTW I think Trump had botched this thing from the beginning and he continues to do so....he insists that there are plenty of tests and that we are on track to,reopen the economy yet Governors are saying there are not nearly enough tests and we need to pump the brakes some...and yes...some of those Governors are Republicans. I would gladly change my tune towards him if things get better. As for Whitmer I have said more than once she has made some strange decisions and given conflicting recommendations.

Do you ever tire of crying about him? I really don't think you care, you're just starved for attention.

project runway crying GIF

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK fine...apparently you would prefer this.....

IMG_5321.thumb.JPG.3c183b9ceb2892a45af93a705b4b9030.JPG

This thread is about Whitmer.   I’m sick and tired of the Trump / Obama card deflection.  We can criticize or praise others without constantly going back to Trump or Obama.... can’t we? 

Just now, Cold War said:

This thread is about Whitmer.   I’m sick and tired of the Trump / Obama card deflection.  We can criticize or praise others without constantly going back to Trump or Obama.... can’t we? 

OMG, you're talking to one of the top bleeding twats here when it come to whining about Trump, good luck.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Back on topic.

3B3234DA-A4DC-4B37-A35B-4175B288BBC8.png

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well its a private club. I dont know how much they can do. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hey it's your party. :lol:

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Do you ever tire of crying about him? I really don't think you care, you're just starved for attention.

project runway crying GIF

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

OMG, you're talking to one of the top bleeding twats here when it come to whining about Trump, good luck.

Apparently you're starved for my attention considering the way you follow me around. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well its a private club. I dont know how much they can do. 

I don't know either and it points out the absurdity of this whole thing. She would have been well served by allowing things like fishing, boating and not issuing conflicting orders about who can sell seeds and shit...the confusion makes things worse.

The one that really has people pissed allows out of staters to travel to their second homes but not Michigan Residents. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know either and it points out the absurdity of this whole thing. She would have been well served by allowing things like fishing, boating and not issuing conflicting orders about who can sell seeds and shit...the confusion makes things worse.

The one that really has people pissed allows out of staters to travel to their second homes but not Michigan Residents. :lmao:

We now got a so called "shelter in place" order in my part of Iowa.   Still pretty vague but basically says you can do most things as long as its with people from your own household and you still practice social distancing. 

https://governor.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Public Health Proclamation - 2020.04.16 - Region 6.pdf

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All you have to do is listen to Trumps own words. He has flip flopped on this more times than a fish out of water. 

Just now, Highmark said:

We now got a so called "shelter in place" order in my part of Iowa.   Still pretty vague but basically says you can do most things as long as its with people from your own household and you still practice social distancing. 

https://governor.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Public Health Proclamation - 2020.04.16 - Region 6.pdf

That's basically what has been going on here but as you say vague.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you're starved for my attention considering the way you follow me around. 

Don't flatter yourself, I, like alot of others here just point out your constant TDS because it's pathetic, I'm quite sure you have to believe that yourself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can move around and do most stuff here they are just breaking up groups of more than 10.

We went to Menards yesterday and there was a line outside the building and down the building. They are letting people in gradually but the place was busy AF. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Don't flatter yourself, I, like alot of others here just point out your constant TDS because it's pathetic, I'm quite sure you have to believe that yourself. 

Trust me...having a dopey fat curd eating cheesehead following me around is anything but flattering.