Check your account email address ×

Michigan and Six Other States Discussing Reopening Economy

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I live in a R.R. city.  I've noticed the track workers don't wear masks or gloves all working together on a piece of rail equipment.  Railroaders die like men.

must be from outta state. only mners i know are fat alcoholics and bald fishers

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NYT and CNN disagree and have the proof!
Ku Klux Klan | Definition & History | Britannica

Well; that's a odd way of shooting a racist Klan rally.  Wouldn't it be more effective to have tight close shots of individual members, instead of a group photo showing klans men everywhere?

:lol:  

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If she gets the state opened up sooner rather than later I'll let her slide on some of the stupid shit.

So race baiting is minor stupid shit that get a pass eh?

You mean you arnt going to hold it over her head for like ever?

according to your standards once said it should always be brought back up to negate any current event or talking point. Hell even if new information comes out that changes what was said in the past it can only be a lie and should be treated as such.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So race baiting is minor stupid shit that get a pass eh?

You mean you arnt going to hold it over her head for like ever?

according to your standards once said it should always be brought back up to negate any current event or talking point. Hell even if new information comes out that changes what was said in the past it can only be a lie and should be treated as such.

Your opinion on any of this......

IMG_5312.GIF.05f93b57f42ec119ec23bffab34ec9de.GIF

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's be honest though, it wasn't the confederate flag that triggered most, it was the American flag but, they can't admit that outside of their own little groups. Just like their loathing of the military and law enforcement.

Your constant portrayal of victim stance is embarrassing to the the male gender. 

Wow .

Big surprise.  

Nazi bullshit is all phony.  Lifted from a rally in Boise Idaho .  Completely absent from news this morning, let’s hope our Governor follows suit and stops falsely accusing Michigan residents. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wow .

Big surprise.  

Nazi bullshit is all phony.  Lifted from a rally in Boise Idaho .  Completely absent from news this morning, let’s hope our Governor follows suit and stops falsely accusing Michigan residents. 

No chance of that happening. Everyone is a nazi who disagrees with the fine governor.

:news: 

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wow .

Big surprise.  

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No chance of that happening. Everyone is a nazi who disagrees with the fine governor.

:news: 

Ahhh...no rebukes for all those calling her a Nazi and Hitler? 

BTW let's say "Nazi" Hitler reopens the economy sooner rather than later and we end up back in the same boat with skyrocketing cases and deaths...are all her critics going to say "oh well at least she tried"? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW let's say "Nazi" Hitler reopens the economy sooner rather than later and we end up back in the same boat with skyrocketing cases and deaths...are all her critics going to say "oh well at least she tried"? :lmao:

It’s going to be a balancing act for sure. And we don’t know what’s going to happen until we try.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...no rebukes for all those calling her a Nazi and Hitler? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think the point is , we have discussion on what we  can & cannot do safety.  Not pull some bullshit racism  charge in attempt to shut down  any kind of dialogue. 

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s going to be a balancing act for sure. And we don’t know what’s going to happen until we try.

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think the point is , we have discussion on what we  can & cannot do safety.  Not pull some bullshit racism  charge in attempt to shut down  any kind of dialogue. 

Sure but the same people calling her a Nazi now will turn around and call her a stupid cunt if it goes south again...guaranteed. 

BTW for all mouth  breathers calling her a Nazi remember something...if she really was one she would cheer the blacks dying from this virus. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but the same people calling her a Nazi now will turn around and call her a stupid cunt if it goes south again...guaranteed. 

BTW for all mouth  breathers calling her a Nazi remember something...if she really was one she would cheer the blacks dying from this virus. 

And you'll do the same with Trump.  

On 4/18/2020 at 11:21 AM, DriftBusta said:

And you'll do the same with Trump.  

Do you ever tire of defending him? 

BTW I think Trump had botched this thing from the beginning and he continues to do so....he insists that there are plenty of tests and that we are on track to,reopen the economy yet Governors are saying there are not nearly enough tests and we need to pump the brakes some...and yes...some of those Governors are Republicans. I would gladly change my tune towards him if things get better. As for Whitmer I have said more than once she has made some strange decisions and given conflicting recommendations.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks