Check your account email address ×

Michigan and Six Other States Discussing Reopening Economy

This is good news. The states must begin working on their business resumption plans and include neighboring states and their biggest trading partners. 

Seems like Whitmer is having a little change of attitude. Lets see how far she is willing to go. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah open it back up so all of those unemployed Michiganders can go fishing and get paid with Trump checks

Did you order a new sled? 

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is good news. The states must begin working on their business resumption plans and include neighboring states and their biggest trading partners. 

Seems like Whitmer is having a little change of attitude. Lets see how far she is willing to go. 

Oh, I’m betting they are trying to figure out how to stay in a longer shut down together by forming an alliance of half-wits.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

No not yet, I am really on the fence about it now. 

image.png.61e0ab153ed58310d9368b4e0d6b8ebe.png

You can't have that in your avatar until it's official, that's like carrying around a picture of a hot chick in your wallet that you think is your girlfriend.:lmao:

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree .   Let’s at least start talking about getting some back to work.  Landscaping, construction, and other businesses that social distancing is not a issue.

Whitmer was just on local news. Sad to see her still clinging to this racist nonsense.  Looked like there was one jack ass with a confederate flag on his truck.....in  a sea of American flags flying From cars and trucks.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You can't have that in your avatar until it's official, that's like carrying around a picture of a hot chick in your wallet that you think is your girlfriend.:lmao:

I used to have a poster of Heather Thomas on my wall when I was younger but she wasnt my girlfriend... 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree .   Let’s at least start talking about getting some back to work.  Landscaping, construction, and other businesses that social distancing is not a issue.

Whitmer was just on local news. Sad to see her still clinging to this racist nonsense.  Looked like there was one jack ass with a confederate flag on his truck.....in  a sea of American flags flying From cars and trucks.  

If she gets the state opened up sooner rather than later I'll let her slide on some of the stupid shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

they should do it on a county by county basis honestly.  The U.P. should pretty much be business as usual at this point.  Half the problem with all of these shutdowns is the blanket approaches that are being taken.  Lock down the counties that are dark pink to dark red and start easing the lighter pink back into business with social distancing and reduced capacities at stores and restaurants.

SC 2020-04-16 at 2.42.19 PM.png

Edited by Matt

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Still protesting today I assume? Not one beep about it on the news up here that I have seen? FB is a bit of a different story but even then, there isn't much of it. Is this genuinely because they want things over or do they just detest Whitmer that much?  

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52304832/coronavirus-michigan-protesters-defy-stay-at-home-order?fbclid=IwAR3u9vjy1phN-92wn8-G2MN9qOkOD30IGRZfVuNT_ZETayMAwLghqyDeReA

Edited by irv

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Still protesting today I assume? Not one beep about it on the news up here that I have seen? FB is a bit of a different story but even then, there isn't much of it. Is this genuinely because they want things over or do they just detest Whitmer that much?  

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52304832/coronavirus-michigan-protesters-defy-stay-at-home-order?fbclid=IwAR3u9vjy1phN-92wn8-G2MN9qOkOD30IGRZfVuNT_ZETayMAwLghqyDeReA

I honestly believe that most of the people that were there want to get back to work or some sort of normality. Absolutely,  there is people there whose just want to hurt her politically, but I think they are a small minority.  Inferring that this is some kind of a white power rally is grossly inaccurate and pathetic.  
you can see by the video you posted the one guy with confederate flag and all of the American flags. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I honestly believe that most of the people that were there want to get back to work or some sort of normality. Absolutely,  there is people there whose just want to hurt her politically, but I think they are a small minority.  Inferring that this is some kind of a white power rally is grossly inaccurate and pathetic.  
you can see by the video you posted the one guy with confederate flag and all of the American flags. 

I agree and all the Hitler references are assinine as well. 

• Like 1