Check your account email address ×

WEEKEND THREAD!!!!

I took a random vacation day and have a 4 day weekend. The old man and I are making 50lbs of snack sticks today , putting 5 racks of ribs in the brine for tomorrow and then working on moving my new pool table in the house!!!

Im sure I’m gonna get fucking hammered today and turn into an internet dickhead later but while I’m still in a good mood I’d like to say that I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

May Christians find whatever solace they seek on this special holiday and for the rest of us here in reality may the Easter bunny bring us many treats!!!!!

:bigfinger:jammin !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I took a random vacation day and have a 4 day weekend. The old man and I are making 50lbs of snack sticks today , putting 5 racks of ribs in the brine for tomorrow and then working on moving my new pool table in the house!!!

Im sure I’m gonna get fucking hammered today and turn into an internet dickhead later but while I’m still in a good mood I’d like to say that I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

May Christians find whatever solace they seek on this special holiday and for the rest of us here in reality may the Easter bunny bring us many treats!!!!!

God  bless you Ben and Bill Barr thanks you for your kind words towards Christians! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please let me know when the vittles are done...I’ll head your way.  Can’t stay long though, I figure I’ll only have an hour to get back, logged on and settled in for your drunken rants. No fucking way I’m missing that!!!!!! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Please let me know when the vittles are done...I’ll head your way.  Can’t stay long though, I figure I’ll only have an hour to get back, logged on and settled in for your drunken rants. No fucking way I’m missing that!!!!!! :lol:

You can help move the table....that cocksucker is real ball buster

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

On that easter theme I hope a rabid rabbit attacks you in your drunken stupor as you are on all fours barfing behind the woodpile and tears your windpipe clean out of your wobbly goose neck.

:bc: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

On that easter theme I hope a rabid rabbit attacks you in your drunken stupor as you are on all fours barfing behind the woodpile and tears your windpipe clean out of your wobbly goose neck.

:bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Turn into?  :lmao:   Good mood?  :lol:  

7 hours ago, smokin george said:

Every day is a weekend when your retired lol. We won't be doing much around here other than having a beer or two. They have a total fire ban which sucks.

Fire ban...as fucking if. Light it up.

33 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Fire ban...as fucking if. Light it up.

I burn shit and shoot guns in my back yard all the time.  Chop down trees whatever.  Government doesn't need to be involved.

91887926_10222634102311238_8399156907830411264_n.jpg

92689846_10222634097431116_476362008279646208_n.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I burn shit and shoot guns in my back yard all the time.  Chop down trees whatever.  Government doesn't need to be involved.

Seriously. Wtf is a permit? I built a 16x32 ft deck on my house. “I figured the contractor I hired got the permit, go look it up.”

I’ll get a bump in taxes when the inspector comes by in 4 years probably. Hopefully I’m home and can catch him before he gets to the house. “Get off my lawn”

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously. Wtf is a permit? I built a 16x32 ft deck on my house. “I figured the contractor I hired got the permit, go look it up.”

I’ll get a bump in taxes when the inspector comes by in 4 years probably. Hopefully I’m home and can catch him before he gets to the house. “Get off my lawn”

Exactly.  Fuck the assessors and put them off as long as you can.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Fuck the assessors and put them off as long as you can.

I love this fucking scam.  A permit and inspector to “ensure code safety”...and also, a to give a heads up to the tax assessors office they can go grab more!

Here in MN, you need a permit to bring in so much dirt/fill/rock or whatever.....they know you are up to something and want to check it out!  Cocksuckers!!!

• Like 2

Gonna hang out at the lake every day. Ride bikes, exercise, get a little vitamin D. 

Also getting my plan all dialed in for wrapping things up and putting things in storage. Thats still 3 weeks out but that time will go by quick. 

• Like 1