Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

23 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So if one of the members you got angry about dug up your personal info and threatened your employment we should just tell you to suck it up.   Got it.  

Honestly if someone makes you so angry here that you feel they need physical harm or harm to their personal life, you need to step away and take a vacation.  Forums aren't for you.  :bc: 

Barb talks about people marriages, children and what I mentioned above, plus other things, but that isn't personal and against site rules???? 

Just because Barb doesn't think he crossed the line doesn't mean others don't think he didn't. Like I mentioned, considering the position he is in, he's an idiot for even thinking he can go anywhere on the internet thinking he has complete immunity and is free of any sort of retaliation or exposure.

Stupid is as stupid does......:news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ironic post of the century :guzzle:

How so? I've never seen the frog take something here offline.  You on the other hand make comments about my wife.  I'd say you need the boot too but with out this forum and ckf help, your pot plants would never rise above the dirt :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Barb talks about people marriages, children and what I mentioned above, plus other things, but that isn't personal and against site rules???? 

Just because Barb doesn't think he crossed the line doesn't mean others don't think he didn't. Like I mentioned, considering the position he is in, he's an idiot for even thinking he can go anywhere on the internet thinking he has complete immunity and is free of any sort of retaliation or exposure.

Yep. Act like a cunt expect to be treated like a cunt. Chemical Kevin likes to act like a cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

How so? I've never seen the frog take something here offline.  You on the other hand make comments about my wife.  I'd say you need the boot too but with out this forum and ckf help, your pot plants would never rise above the dirt :lol: 

:lol: :owned: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lies: from Sodomite

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never understood the cunts here who get so worked up that they attack a man’s career choice or family. Bottom feeding, low life pieces of shit. 

I never faulted you being a medical biller I just think it's funny you try to act like a doctor on here 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Just because Barb doesn't think he crossed the line doesn't mean others don't think he didn't. Like , consideriI mentionedng the position he is in, he's an idiot for even thinking he can go anywhere on the internet thinking he has complete immunity and is free of any sort of retaliation or exposure.

Well,when we were talking about Momo it was perfectly relevant to bring up what he did and said on other sites.  This goes for Kev as well? 

I felt bad for him the first time, but how many times do you have to do the same stupid shit. I reached out to him several times  to remind him of that in hopes he would not put himself back in the same situation 

1 hour ago, irv said:

I guess we do, but you're a hypocrite and a liar so there's that.

I guess you will never get it? It's not like you work for CDN Tire or pump gas for Husky, you're a business owner who has employees who's livelihoods depends on your professionalism, conduct and how you carry yourself not only out in the real world but also on here and the internet in general. 

You have talked smack about other people's livelihoods/vocations like you are way above those types of jobs. You've even confused me with being a trucker like it is some type of a peon job and also cut up my medical condition like you are some type of elite person who never gets sick nor sees himself ever having to do those types of jobs even though everyone on here knows Daddy handed over the business to you or at least lets you run it. 

Crying because someone crossed the line and took it, maybe, one step further than what you think you deserved will garner no sympathy from me, ever. :news:

That’s why I get to act like an asshole on what is suppose to be an anonymous site. 

It’s not my fault Dave used his position here to stalk me and tell pieces of shit that can’t play by the rules my personal info. 

just because no one is coming after you, it’s fine.  But if Zoso was threatening to run your wife’s car off the road because you pissed him off, you’d see things differently. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That’s why I get to act like an asshole on what is suppose to be an anonymous site. 

It’s not my fault Dave used his position here to stalk me and tell pieces of shit that can’t play by the rules my personal info. 

just because no one is coming after you, it’s fine.  But if Zoso was threatening to run your wife’s car off the road because you pissed him off, you’d see things differently. 

You might consider not being such a cunt all day every day here. Just a thought. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You might consider not being such a cunt all day every day here. Just a thought. 

Why does anyone have to act like an asshole? 
I don’t get it. :dunno: 

Obviously he fucked with the wrong guy...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

I haven’t said anything about people that wasn’t shared here first. Yesterday was the First day I looked for personal info on people. 

That’s a big difference. Rigid Said shitty things about his kids mother not me. 

name a site rule I broke or shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Act like a cunt expect to be treated like a cunt. Chemical Kevin likes to act like a cunt. 

So do you. What’s the point? Is your family fair game for anyone you insult?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So do you. What’s the point? Is your family fair game for anyone you insult?

As much as I disagree with people trying to hurt others here by using personal info I can't help but wonder...............................why the fuck are you still here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1