Check your account email address ×

Went to Costco.....WTF People

1 hour ago, Anler said:

And whats wrong with the water from the sink? We have an RO filter so its filtered water. Why do I need to buy 6 months of bottled water?  :lol: 

I drink the Lake Michigan tap water at work and my well water at home.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

RO filtered water out of my own well FTW.  

My well water just goes through the frig filter, but it's often I just hit the tap, we have a really good well.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Like Nixon said, “when I lost Cronkite I lost the war”. Trump hasn’t a clue as to how to get along with people. 

Trump could have been a much better president if he didn't act like such an asshole.....Well I guess it's not an act.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The people are not the media.   A big part of why Trump won in 2016 was from taking on the media.  

You guys never fact check anything, you just believe the bullshit you read on Twitter and Facebag, I'd be embarrassed.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

•  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I drink the Lake Michigan tap water at work and my well water at home.

My well water just goes through the frig filter, but it's often I just hit the tap, we have a really good well.

Trump could have been a much better president if he didn't act like such an asshole.....Well I guess it's not an act.

You guys never fact check anything, you just believe the bullshit you read on Twitter and Facebag, I'd be embarrassed.

•  

Dude I think that is pretty much exactly what my link stated.   Can you show me the difference between a "national emergency" and "state of emergency." 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the whole toilet paper thing. 

Are you muslim?? In the western world we use it to wipe our ass after a shit,,most then put said paper in the toilet,some apparently in the garbage can.

:poke::lol:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude I think that is pretty much exactly what my link stated.   Can you show me the difference between a "national emergency" and "state of emergency." 

Let's be honest you posted some right wing hack cherry picked piece that tried to make it look like Obama nothing until 1,000 people died, when he indeed did declare a public health emergency six weeks before H1N1 was declared a pandemic, he then later declared it a national emergency after 1,000 people died.

Now I would bet dollars to donuts that there was at least one if not most RW whacko's on this site that bitched when Obama declared it a national emergency :lol:

The Obama administration declared swine flu, or H1N1, a public health emergency six weeks before H1N1 was declared a pandemic.

No H1N1 deaths had yet been recorded in the United States.

Six months after that initial declaration, when more than 1,000 deaths had occurred, Obama himself declared H1N1 a national emergency.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/mar/04/facebook-posts/president-obama-declared-h1n1-public-health-emerge/

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

Trump issued the PHE on January 31. For the record, the WHO has still not declared CV a pandemic. https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/9/21163412/who-coronavirus-covid19-pandemic-world-health-organization

No CV deaths had been recorded.

I would hope Trump declares an emergency WELL BEFORE 1,000 people die.

Some people just have to say what the media tells them @Mileage Psycho

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Trump issued the PHE on January 31. For the record, the WHO has still not declared CV a pandemic. https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/9/21163412/who-coronavirus-covid19-pandemic-world-health-organization

If your time is short

Vinnie lies.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Hope, glad you got it :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I went to Costco yesterday to pick up my cash reward yesterday and pick up some prime cuts, wild caught fish, etc. and some basic supplies for the office......Well LOL fuck me as they were out of toilet paper, and they were selling bottled water like there was no tomorrow.

Get a grip motherfuckers even if you have to quarantine at home you can just have someone deliver product to your front porch or backyard, common sense assholes!!

They are same stupid fucks that believed Y2K was an issue.  Complete Fuck’n retarded Sheep.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I went to Costco yesterday to pick up my cash reward yesterday and pick up some prime cuts, wild caught fish, etc. and some basic supplies for the office......Well LOL fuck me as they were out of toilet paper, and they were selling bottled water like there was no tomorrow.

Get a grip motherfuckers even if you have to quarantine at home you can just have someone deliver product to your front porch or backyard, common sense assholes!!

Hey dipshit thank your libtard friends in politics and in the media!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Local Costco's have been out of toilet paper but it has nothing to do with Coronavirus. The trains haven't been able to come through from Quebec because the aboriginals were blocking the tracks. A friend texted us on Sunday night that there was stock so she grabbed us a pack.   lol

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's be honest you posted some right wing hack cherry picked piece that tried to make it look like Obama nothing until 1,000 people died, when he indeed did declare a public health emergency six weeks before H1N1 was declared a pandemic, he then later declared it a national emergency after 1,000 people died.

Now I would bet dollars to donuts that there was at least one if not most RW whacko's on this site that bitched when Obama declared it a national emergency :lol:

Ballsack posting politifact links like it's gospel yet had been proven to be some of the biggest leftards hack shit out there :lol2: stupid dago penis headed garlic eating FUCK :finger2:

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack posting politifact links like it's gospel yet had been proven to be some of the biggest leftards hack shit out there :lol2: stupid dago penis headed garlic eating FUCK :finger2:

:meg: