Check your account email address ×

Went to Costco.....WTF People

• Platinum Contributing Member

Italy is fucked...hope all you experts here are correct. Granted they have an aged population but still wise to stay ahead of this thing. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Italy is fucked...hope all you experts here are correct. Granted they have an aged population but still wise to stay ahead of this thing. 

Now you are in a panic over other countries?  LOL....everything you know about Italy comes out of a spaghetti sauce jar.

:lol:

DAYLIGHT IS BREAKING....SUIT UP!!!!

F2F3066E-6610-4A0E-AA7C-8A1BAA8DDB1B.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are in a panic over other countries?  LOL....everything you know about Italy comes out of a spaghetti sauce jar.

DAYLIGHT IS BREAKING....SUIT UP!!!!

F2F3066E-6610-4A0E-AA7C-8A1BAA8DDB1B.jpeg

Now this is more like it! 
No panic...at work...sorry information hurts your pea brain. 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack posting politifact links like it's gospel yet had been proven to be some of the biggest leftards hack shit out there :lol2: stupid dago penis headed garlic eating FUCK :finger2:

[looks at another man's head, immediately thinks of penis] 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They also live shoulder to shoulder and depend on tourism from all over the world.   Its probably their largest industry.  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They also live shoulder to shoulder and depend on tourism from all over the world.   Its probably their largest industry.  

Yessir....between that and the old population it’s kind of a perfect storm.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir....between that and the old population it’s kind of a perfect storm.

Yep.   My wife visited there a few years ago.   Like it in general but fucking hated how crowded and dirty places were.  

On that trip she ran into a gal that graduated from HS a few years ahead of us in HS at a vineyard in the middle of nowhere in Italy.   Small fucking world these days. 

Personally I think we should be concentrating on quarantining the vulnerable.   If you have certain pre-existing conditions you need to be very careful and it would have less overall impact on the economy.  Most healthy people that get this don't even get as sick as the normal flu.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   My wife visited there a few years ago.   Like it in general but fucking hated how crowded and dirty places were.  

On that trip she ran into a gal that graduated from HS a few years ahead of us in HS at a vineyard in the middle of nowhere in Italy.   Small fucking world these days. 

We spent 3 weeks in Italy in 2018. Some cool stuff to see but way crowded and the lower part of the country looked like 3rd world mexico with all the trash everywhere. 

Glad we went when we did, not sure if we will ever go back. 

Maybe to Milan again for the Italian Grand Prix. Watching F1 cars circuit Monza would be incredible. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We spent 3 weeks in Italy in 2018. Some cool stuff to see but way crowded and the lower part of the country looked like 3rd world mexico with all the trash everywhere. 

Glad we went when we did, not sure if we will ever go back. 

Maybe to Milan again for the Italian Grand Prix. Watching F1 cars circuit Monza would be incredible. 

I'd say my wife would describe it almost the exact same way.   She also wasn't impressed with the food at all.   Wine she did like.....go figure.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@AKIQPilot didn’t you say Italy was very dirty? 

The lower part of the country is quite trashy. Tuscany and the northern cities are pretty clean.  

Rome is relatively clean. People routinely throw trash out their car windows but it gets picked up fairly quickly

we spent 5 days in Rome and saw trash tossed out car windows every single day. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I'd say my wife would describe it almost the exact same way.   She also wasn't impressed with the food at all.   Wine she did like.....go figure.  :lol:  

The food was fair at best. Wine was good. I would not go back for the food. 

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The media is made of people. Trump doesn’t have the ability to get along with anyone that doesn’t kiss his ass. 

LOL!!!  What the fuck does this even mean?

”News and information should be made up  by emotional narratives in which I agree!!!”

:lol: Nation of fools.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!  What the fuck does this even mean?

”News and information should be made up  by emotional narratives in which I agree!!!”

:lol: Nation of fools.

You know Biden has been extremely pleasant to everyone he disagrees with or challenges him....Haha,..I mean WTF planet does Spinner live on??

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You know Biden has been extremely pleasant to everyone he disagrees with or challenges him....Haha,..I mean WTF planet does Spinner live on??

Same one BarbieHands lives on...filled with styrofoam....and advocates for Mother Earth and the greater good!  :lmao:

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm...is Biden the President and are you denying that Trump is a thin skinned twat and lashes out at those who disagree with him?  Zderpski is a moron but come on Tony. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm...is Biden the President and are you denying that Trump is a thin skinned twat and lashes out at those who disagree with him?  Zderpski is a moron but come on Tony. 

You and Trump share something in common.  Well, probably a few things but none are very solid attributes. 

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He does lash out alot.

Trump uses Twitter and Pouty uses sled forums.  Yet, Trump is the “thin skinned lasher-outer”.

I bet Trump hasn’t run himself off Twitter on a self mandated time out like Pouty does though.

• Haha 3

Just now, frenchy said:

I said you look at men and think of penis. 

Fucking weirdo fat tub of shit shut in loser. 

He seems to know alot of gay talk.  Quite telling. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't recall saying that, I was going by the video yesterday of Biden lying to and going off on the UAW guy who called him out for lying to his face and Biden going off the deep end and wanting to physically fight the guy..

I would think a life long politician, former VP who has only been out of that position for a bit over 3 years and is currently running to be the president would have a bit more respect for the position he is running for and positions he has held in the past to behave with more class and maturity..But hey, that's just me and my opinion

• Like 1