Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I got my xrs dialed in :bc: 

rebound set to 4 clicks from full soft and compression 3 clicks. I have 7.5 shapers with bergstrom shims and ski savers, stock 4” on the outside. It rails pretty good, although it’s tippy compared to the axys or procross. That’s the nature of the beast with the xrs ride height. I’m ok with it now! I don’t have the TS adjustable bs either, just 5.7s.  

I just preferred the axys front personally. :bc: 

I just dealt with the ski lift last season while I focused on getting shock compression and messing around with the pDrive clickers to try to get my RPM right last season. This year I had the compression dialed and realized I need to invest in a clutch kit so I went to work on the ski lift. I took a bunch of preload off the spring on my center shock and begrudgingly bumped my coupler from 1 to 2. It really planted the inside ski through tight turns. This past weekend I added some compression all around, made the sled a touch stiffer than necessary in the bumps, but it definitely reduced body roll and kept the inside ski even more planted. The G4 still requires a lot of rider input, but I find it a much better cornering sled with those adjustments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You're just butthurt that your assault grenaded. I've ridden skidoos for the last 25 years and I've yet to ride one the handles better than an axys. Rmtion yeah it's good but it's not that much better that it outweighs everything else. I am consistently less fatigued riding my assault than any skidoos with rmotion. The handling and ergos are just that much better. Skidoo just had to update their front end to be competitive with the other 2, watch for them to upgrade ergos next year. Why? Cuz axys/matryx! Boom!

Butthurt?  yeah ok.  :lol: Bold is a laughable statement.  Like you can quantify and compare such a thing.  Have your opinions all you want. Just quit acting like they're facts.  For that matter, Cat has had the best front ends for years.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve held my pro-s speeds your 600 would struggle to go over 1.5-2’ moguls in the UP down the grade. 

I rarely go a few miles without exceeding 100+ mph where I ride.

I don’t ride fucking goat paths 

Yup, and you could ride up a 90 degree slope faster than I could cross a lake too. I still want to know what speed, "trails speeds" is :lol: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Wild Nipples needs to ride Northern MN I see. :lol: 

Why, so I can come embarrass ya'll on a 600cc lady sled?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yup, and you could ride up a 90 degree slope faster than I could cross a lake too. I still want to know what speed, "trails speeds" is :lol: 

You really don’t know much about riding sleds 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Butthurt?  yeah ok.  :lol: Bold is a laughable statement.  Like you can quantify and compare such a thing.  Have your opinions all you want. Just quit acting like they're facts.  For that matter, Cat has had the best front ends for years.  

I find that the cat and poo front ends were very comparable on trail sleds.  Brians RR and my XCR share far more similarities handling wise then my XRS does.  I love ski doo and poo for different reasons. Theyre both great sleds, and the new cats are nice too.  opinions are like assholes, they say.... :bc:

:lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Wild Nipples needs to ride Northern MN I see. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don’t you stand everywhere when we ride ???

:owned:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I got this.  :whistle:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Could you imagine them on the Tug Hill...:lol:

I could see the head lines already..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

I find that the cat and poo front ends were very comparable on trail sleds.  Brians RR and my XCR share far more similarities handling wise then my XRS does.  I love ski doo and poo for different reasons. Theyre both great sleds, and the new cats are nice too.  opinions are like assholes, they say.... :bc:

That was kind of my point  :lol:  :bc:  Bro and I, along with Webba and Sal Rosenburg had a great ride off trail yesterday.  They stayed at the bottom while we climbed a  bunch of skidder chutes.  His SKS 146 and  my Back Country 146 are pretty closely matched in the deep snow performance area.

• Like 1

This is probably my favorite stretch of trail anywhere

26 miles from Bear River to Cook MN and it can be done in well under 20 minutes if you have the balls and the sled to do it.

Anyone riding a 600 anything would be 5-6 miles behind in 26 miles total

5F4685FE-BDCD-423F-B6A7-CD87BF7206F7.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You really don’t know much about riding sleds 

Our riding areas are so completely opposite it's hard to grasp for both sides..I grew up in the Midwest till I was 18 so I can grasp it somewhat..High hp sleds are useless here

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve held my pro-s speeds your 600 would struggle to go over 1.5-2’ moguls in the UP down the grade. 

I rarely go a few miles without exceeding 100+ mph where I ride.

I don’t ride fucking goat paths 

Thought you ride AC?? They don’t build one that goes over 100. So BS on that story

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but cat doesn't have a very desirable chassis except for cat guys. That's not just me saying that.

As far as the bold, I have a bad back. I've had 2 ruptured discs and a neck injury from my demolition days. I am far more comfortable on my assault than I was on my skidoos. That I can't make up, that is just the reality and that's because the ergos and chassis of the axys is just better. Like you I can buy whatever I want and 5 years ago if you would have bet me I'd be riding a Polaris you would have one cuz I've never been a fan. But these sleds are just too fucking good. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Our riding areas are so completely opposite it's hard to grasp for both sides..I grew up in the Midwest till I was 18 so I can grasp it somewhat..High hp sleds are useless here

I’ve ridden goat paths dude. There are plenty in the UP and the North Shore of MN where Derpski rides is all goat paths. Wisconsin has a ton of narrow windy goat paths too.

Its only fun if they are smooth. I fucking loath slow trails that are whooped. I’d rather not ride at all

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Thought you ride AC?? They don’t build one that goes over 100. So BS on that story

My sled runs out of gear in 1/4 mile at 117-118 according to my gps

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Maybe I misread. Are you not the clown who brags about how many coors lights you drink while riding?

Die in a fire faggot ass retard

FAAA84BD-160A-4E9F-96BD-BDE8BDF14C37.jpeg