Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I always thought the kybs were pretty good. I wouldn't upgrade from those. 

You really have to go right to the XRS to get good trail shocks.  the X package is not what it used to be and has become so watered down.  Hell, the newest 2021 XRS doesnt even have rebound adjustment anymore on the front shocks! Pathetic. Im glad mine has both, rebound adjustments have really allowed me to get the handling dialed in.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, it's just not feasible to use that much power here..Think of your experience owning a Corvette..That will probably be the best way for you to grasp what I'm saying..

You don’t have to use it all.... are there no 3-400 yd straights at all?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would elect not to ride there because it sounds gayer than fuck. Take me to Quebec where real sleds and riders dominate the talk....not fucking Mohawk helmet wearing kids talking about their clicker shocks 

Dude, how small is your dick seriously?? Is it just an enlarged clit??

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

You really have to go right to the XRS to get good trail shocks.  the X package is not what it used to be and has become so watered down.  Hell, the newest 2021 XRS doesnt even have rebound adjustment anymore on the front shocks! Pathetic. Im glad mine has both, rebound adjustments have really allowed me to get the handling dialed in.  

Yeah I know, the bean counters are talking over at skidoo. It's costing them market share too. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Other than the gauge, I don't see much in the way of major new changes.  That said, I like that gauge a lot, but haven't compared it to the new Doo gauge.

To be honest, I watch temp and rpm. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, how small is your dick seriously?? Is it just an enlarged clit??

I like going fast....not spending hours hoping for a smooth straight 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

To be honest, I watch temp and rpm. 

Same.  I like the old style doo gauge.  Temp and RPM in the digital readout and i just use the analog tach for speed if I need it.  I never care about speed. 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Same.  I like the old style doo gauge.  Temp and RPM in the digital readout and i just use the analog tach for speed if I need it.  I never care about speed. 

That’s fairly obvious!!!!

:bigfinger:

Just now, thewayout said:

Gps gauge is awesome, I use it all the time. And I can waypoint specific places like gas stations, dealerships, good restaurants/bars, hotels, etc... 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You don’t have to use it all.... are there no 3-400 yd straights at all?

In a 120 mile ride there is one spot, O'Hara rd has a couple 300yd straights..but we have elevation changes too, so on that road you see a sign that says blind hill, it drop 50ft off the back side..if your doing 80mph you will land flat at the bottom and die..A straight is is 50-100yds average..we have no frozen rivers, our rivers never freeze, like I said, you ride Talladega, we ride Laguna Seca..it's not hard to understand

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Gps gauge is awesome, I use it all the time. And I can waypoint specific places like gas stations, dealerships, good restaurants/bars, hotels, etc... 

Very gay talk?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

hell yah. I liked the old digital gauge just fine on my xcr too.  Nothing wrong with it. the new gauges are slick though.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In a 120 mile ride there is one spot, O'Hara rd has a couple 300yd straights..but we have elevation changes too, so on that road you see a sign that says blind hill, it drop 50ft off the back side..if your doing 80mph you will land flat at the bottom and die..A straight is is 50-100yds average..we have no frozen rivers, our rivers never freeze, like I said, you ride Talladega, we ride Laguna Seca..it's not hard to understand

I don’t follow gay nascar so those references mean nothing to me 

I would not ride sleds in your area at all. That sounds just retarded boring. Why don’t you all just ride 440cc sx sleds?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Very gay talk?

Well when you only ride 50 miles from your camp you don't need a gps. When you do 1500 mile saddlebaggers they come in handy. The first one is gay talk. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like going fast....not spending hours hoping for a smooth straight 

I like speed too, that's why I ride what I ride here,..if I lived and rode where you are I'd have a sidewinder with 300hp kit in it..it's just pointless here

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t follow gay nascar so those references mean nothing to me 

I would not ride sleds in your area at all. That sounds just retarded boring. Why don’t you all just ride 440cc sx sleds?

Haha, good, cuz I don't want to lose you..You would have a very difficult time here. Completely opposite of anything you have ridden it sounds..

• Haha 1

Polaris laid an egg......BIG TIME. 

Gauge is super cool.   New platform is fugly.   650's are for croc wearing girls.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well when you only ride 50 miles from your camp you don't need a gps. When you do 1500 mile saddlebaggers they come in handy. The first one is gay talk. 

I know how to reed a map phaggit.