Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I need to read more but what are the differences between the Assault 144 and 146?

More deep lug options for 146, 144 stops at 2”. Changed my sons to a 146 2.25

New belt drive that's available on a wider range of the lineup than before.  New track pitches and lug heights.  I'd love to ride a Khaos and a Pro back-to-back once.  The options are starting to be confusing.

The VR1 trail sled is sweet.  I dig the digital setup.  Only problem with the "rider tracker" is that everyone in the group needs to be on one or the system is kinda useless.  I suppose you could just have the front and back sleds with the system.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

More deep lug options for 146, 144 stops at 2”. Changed my sons to a 146 2.25

Better shocks and Matryx Platform (not sure what that encompasses) on the 146 as well. New ride for your son....nice! :thumbsup:

Are you going with the 146 Assault or 146 SKS? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, it looks like it’s narrower and taller?  It’s already tough enough to get down into a good lean on one.  What gives?

just narrower body work.  Not taller.

28 minutes ago, Poncho said:

You can’t be that stupid, really?  

I'm fucking Dutch and even I would never let 87 touch my sled.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I need to read more but what are the differences between the Assault 144 and 146?

It's obviously the same difference as the RMK 163 and the RMK 165 :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You obviously don't ride in remote areas :lol: get off your high horse dude.  I always try to run premium but it's hard to find in some towns as is non eth. Jesus :flush: 

• Like 1

i've put tens of thousands of miles on 91 ethanol fuel and a fair share of 87 ethanol.  once through the first year E has been fine,   at that point it scavenged the crap off the sides and bottom of the tank and went through the filter or was pumped into someones sled/car. 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

New belt drive that's available on a wider range of the lineup than before.  New track pitches and lug heights.  I'd love to ride a Khaos and a Pro back-to-back once.  The options are starting to be confusing.

The VR1 trail sled is sweet.  I dig the digital setup.  Only problem with the "rider tracker" is that everyone in the group needs to be on one or the system is kinda useless.  I suppose you could just have the front and back sleds with the system.

it will work with the app most riders already have on there phones . 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, it looks like it’s narrower and taller?  It’s already tough enough to get down into a good lean on one.  What gives?

What axys did you ride?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

You obviously don't ride in remote areas :lol: get off your high horse dude.  I always try to run premium but it's hard to find in some towns as is non eth. Jesus :flush: 

Are you under the impression that the other manufacturer's sleds won't run on 87 or are you enough of a sucker to believe the Poo 650 won't pull timing when you run it on 87 instead of 90+?

Just now, Wildboer said:

Are you under the impression that the other manufacturer's sleds won't run on 87 or are you enough of a sucker to believe the Poo 650 won't pull timing when you run it on 87 instead of 90+?

Im saying sometimes all we can get is 87 in remote towns. No choice. I was referencing your absurd "I won't let 87 tpuc my sled" crap. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

IMG_5228.GIF.f885ef14f9a77b4334a9353d2308eeab.GIF

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pros S

If you move slightly forward on that sled it will handle as flat as any sled I’ve ridden. Move back on the seat and it’s a ski lifter and wheelie machine. 

Maybe you’re not big enough to make this happen?

• Haha 8

30 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Polaris won’t go heavy 4 stroke. No need too. 

When 66% of the sleds outside the hotels are 4 stroke and over 50% are 5 to 8 yr old Doo 1200's there's a need !!

Just now, Tinker said:

When 66% of the sleds outside the hotels are 4 stroke and over 50% are 5 to 8 yr old Doo 1200's there's a need !!

There is a massive need. Some of us don’t give a fuck about 160hp sleds

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you move slightly forward on that sled it will handle as flat as any sled I’ve ridden. Move back on the seat and it’s a ski lifter and wheelie machine. 

Maybe you’re not big enough to make this happen?

:lol: 

“a ski liftin’ wheelie machine”.  Yeah, that’s what I got out of it too.  There isn’t a chance in hell that corners anywhere near a PC.  Zero.  None.  

• Sad 1