Check your account email address ×

Tulsi And Her White Suit Needs To Go Away

What she said the first 15 seconds was spot on. I'll still stand behind my thoughts she is the most sensible candidate the Dems have but, like what has been said numerous times, her vet narrative is getting a little long in the tooth. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

What she said the first 15 seconds was spot on. I'll still stand behind my thoughts she is the most sensible candidate the Dems have but, like what has been said numerous times, her vet narrative is getting a little long in the tooth. 

It’s sickening 

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, irv said:

Every time she says “my brother and sisters in uniform” it reminds me of almost every word that comes out of Bernie’s mouth........  Cringe worthy over played bullshit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would bang her no mater what color suit she was wearing at the time.:quaqmire:

I would too then her tell afterwards I was only prior enlisted. Her walk of shame would be quality. :lol:  

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK, after all the war paint rubbed off on one of my pillows it'd be frightening to wake up looking at a face that looked like the Sea of Tranquility. 

I didn’t say I was going to spend the night with her????!

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

She's a cool chic imo...

Her telling off Hillary after what Hillary said about her was gold. I'll always like her for that.  Then there was Kamala Harris she owned up on stage. That was also golden. :bc:

“Thank you @HillaryClinton,” she posted. “You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.”

Gabbard continued the retort during an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight: “The reason why she’s doing this is because ultimately she knows she can’t control me. I stand against everything that she represents.”

• Thanks 1