Check your account email address ×

CNN Snubs Tulsi Gabbard

• Platinum Contributing Member

She doesn't get an invite to to do a townhall while Coupe Deval Patrick who has basically 0% polling data does.....

CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub - https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/480788-cnns-blatant-and-bizarre-tulsi-gabbard-snub

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She doesn't get an invite to to do a townhall while Coupe Deval Patrick who has basically 0% polling data does.....

CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub - https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/480788-cnns-blatant-and-bizarre-tulsi-gabbard-snub

Something about her that really scares the dems. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Something about her that really scares the dems. 

Ace nailed it, due to her Clinton lawsuit, and for sure they'e afraid of her as she doesn't toe the Dems line. She has been critical of their policies and speaks her mind about how come the Dems lost the last election.

If it weren't for a few of her beliefs and ideology, I'm sure she would have crossed the floor and been invited to do so as well.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Besides pulling .00045% of votes, what else might there be? 

She has a mind of her own and is not a shill like the preferred candidates. Her border stance is one. Stop the endless wars another. 
I could go on...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She has a mind of her own and is not a shill like the preferred candidates. Her border stance is one. Stop the endless wars another. 
I could go on...

She sure did take trump to task on selling American soldiers to a monarchy and lying about Syria. I liked that. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She sure did take trump to task on selling American soldiers to a monarchy and lying about Syria. I liked that. 

I’m telling you this one is different. Different good.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m telling you this one is different. Different good.

She’s boring. Lots of sense, but boring as fuck. Monotone and non-enthusiastic. The election is a popularity contest. Not a spelling bee. 

I got a feeling that something is in store with the dems. I think we are all gonna' be in for a big surprise. 

Maybe Obama, Clinton, and the dems have something up their sleeves. I don't know, I just got a feeling something is cooking with those bastards.  

I think maybe they let Biden run for a bit to see how he'd do, now they might want to dump him. I don't know, maybe Obama thinks he can get behind Patrick, and pull this off. Maybe Hillary might endorse Patrick too...……..anything to get Trump. 

Wow, what a cluster this country is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got a feeling that something is in store with the dems. I think we are all gonna' be in for a big surprise. 

Maybe Obama, Clinton, and the dems have something up their sleeves. I don't know, I just got a feeling something is cooking with those bastards.  

I think maybe they let Biden run for a bit to see how he'd do, now they might want to dump him. I don't know, maybe Obama thinks he can get behind Patrick, and pull this off. Maybe Hillary might endorse Patrick too...……..anything to get Trump. 

Ya think theynwill pick him if he chooses swillary as VP. Then have him killed?

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nahhh  Deval was forgotten about ten minutes after he left office in MA.  the do nothing know nothing governor no one remembers.  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’ll never win the nomination either. 

Add that to the fact uncle Joe is a complete fraud, I’d say Bernie is looking pretty good right now.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Add that to the fact uncle Joe is a complete fraud, I’d say Bernie is looking pretty good right now.

I was just watching something on tv about the Biden family, quite a few of Joe’s family members are riding the gravy train, bunch of losers. The network tried to get the Biden’s to do an interview and they declined, imagine that.