Check your account email address ×

CNN Snubs Tulsi Gabbard

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

like in 2016 when the DNC said know your role - go stand over there behind Hillary, you're done,  and he did, like a good little lemming? 

Yep.  He was really looking good then.  Hahahaha

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

like in 2016 when the DNC said know your role - go stand over there behind Hillary, you're done,  and he did, like a good little lemming? 

Not one of his better moments, yet the sum total of his life? Come on. That’s just a fucked up argument. Let’s go back to his moments in civil rights and justice when it wasn’t cool. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not one of his better moments, yet the sum total of his life? Come on. That’s just a fucked up argument. Let’s go back to his moments in civil rights and justice when it wasn’t cool. 

hahahaha.  He is a career politician who has enriched himself on the public dime.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When faced with it.... he bent over and took it like a true democrat.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

hahahaha.  He is a career politician who has enriched himself on the public dime.  

At 77 he’s worth $2.5 million. Really? You call that rich? Seems rather pathetic given the opportunities he’s had. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Tulsi was in NH yesterday snowboarding!!! What an old fuddy duddy.

she was here surfing in early Jan as well. Daughter and i sat at breakfast near the CBS/NBC reporters who covered her being there and they were bitching she stayed out there too long and they were cold.  Wahhhh.  

Imagine a party putting up an educated women who didn't have totally whacked out ideas and didn't act like a complete cunt.  

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she was here surfing in early Jan as well. Daughter and i sat at breakfast near the CBS/NBC reporters who covered her being there and they were bitching she stayed out there too long and they were cold.  Wahhhh.  

Imagine a party putting up an educated women who didn't have totally whacked out ideas and didn't act like a complete cunt.  

Not to take away from Tulsi but Wang seems normal as well. Yes they still have some crazy ideas but none of those are going to get through Congress so who cares. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not to take away from Tulsi but Wang seems normal as well. Yes they still have some crazy ideas but none of those are going to get through Congress so who cares. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya think theynwill pick him if he chooses swillary as VP. Then have him killed?

I just think something is in the works. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it will be Biden, maybe not, because they have found too much dirt on him and his family. 

What about a " DRAFT CLINTON CAMPAIGN "!!!! That could happen!!

Things are changing, anything could happen. 

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I was just watching something on tv about the Biden family, quite a few of Joe’s family members are riding the gravy train, bunch of losers. The network tried to get the Biden’s to do an interview and they declined, imagine that.

Yes, a book came out just recently, and the author showed how the WHOLE FAMILY is on the take!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just think something is in the works. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it will be Biden, maybe not, because they have found too much dirt on him and his family. 

What about a " DRAFT CLINTON CAMPAIGN "!!!! That could happen!!

Things are changing, anything could happen. 

They would have to schedule a suicide for Bernie before they could bring in Clinton.

Why doesn't Hunter Biden simply have a news conference, and defend himself?

See, they know what they are doing. Once you get in power, you can suppress all these crimes/ethics violations. People also forget after a while. Biden knows just what he's doing...………………..all dirty politicians know the tricks of the trade.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said: