• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fox News. :lol: 

There's always ABC and videos of gun ranges in Kentucky  

Edited by Skidooski
Spelling like always
  • Haha 4

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That was the bad Iranians, these are the good ones.

Hmmm... Pretty sure they are all bad. Highmark probably has some tweets saying this was a plot to kill many Americans. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weren't they just chanting death to America last week?

Iranians now furious with Iran’s government. https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-iranians-now-furious-with-irans-government

According to Reuters, 1,500 demonstrators were killed by Iran’s security forces during these protests — including units of Soleimani’s Revolutionary Guard — with at least 7,000 more arrested.

But, as Alinejad also noted, Iran’s dictators orchestrated Soleimani’s funeral to project a false international image of Iranians united under their rule.

For example, the Iranian media is heavily controlled by the government, which shut down the Internet for five days during the anti-government demonstrations.

“Public gatherings are only allowed if they are pro-regime. Critics are jailed or shot … so it’s not hard to use all the tools and resources of the state to stage a funeral procession,” Alinejad wrote.

“The government … forced students and officials to attend (Soleimani’s funeral). It provided free transport and ordered shops to shut down … First-graders … were encouraged to cry for Soleimani.”

Many Iranians consider Soleimani a war criminal, Alinejad concluded, but western journalists tend to ignore them, thus re-enforcing the myth perpetrated by Iran’s leaders that Iranians are united behind them.

Protest erupts after Iran admits to shooting down Ukrainian aircraft

https://globalnews.ca/news/6398794/iranian-protest-downed-ukrainian-aircraft/

Protesters took to the streets in Iran Saturday demanding justice over the shooting of a Ukrainian airliner that took the lives of all 176 on board.

Videos of the protest show what looks to be hundreds of Iranians in front of Amir Kabir University raising their fists, chanting and clapping their hands. A candlelit vigil was held earlier at the university for the victims of the shooting.

Demonstrators in Tehran held signs written in Farsi, including the number 752 — the number of the Ukrainian International Airlines flight — before the vigil erupted in protest.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Anthony Bourdain did one of his shows in Iran and half of the people he had dinner with ended up in jail. I think the clock is ticking on the Moolahs days of oppression.

Oh man I seem to remember someone talking about this for like ever... Who was it...?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Weren't they just chanting death to America last week?

Iran’s dictators orchestrated Soleimani’s funeral to project a false international image of Iranians united under their rule.

and you of course opened your mouth eager to accept the load and beg for more 

did you save any for Jimmy or just spit it in his eager mouth 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

I don't get all the butt hurt . this is how this shit should all be dealt with . including the fucks on our side. 

just think if the cia was doing there intended job pre or shortly after SS cole 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Iran’s dictators orchestrated Soleimani’s funeral to project a false international image of Iranians united under their rule.

any you of course opened your mouth eager to accept the load and beg for more 

did you save any for Jimmy or just spit it in his eager mouth 

You're a fucking idiot :lol: I have been saying that the Iranian's were not the cave dwelling goat fucking Muslims all of you beat offs said they were. Last week you all posted threads about them chanting death to America and wanting to nuke them. Now its "look Iranian's love trump!" And you have completely flip flopped on a dime. Seriously can you even think for yourself? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're a fucking idiot :lol: I have been saying that the Iranian's were not the cave dwelling goat fucking Muslims all of you beat offs said they were. Last week you all posted threads about them chanting death to America and wanting to nuke them. Now its "look Iranian's love trump!" And you have completely flip flopped on a dime. Seriously can you even think for yourself? :lol:

you are not yelling me shit about iran my best bud is married to a defector from Iran . there govenment and there,supporters are shit bags and have been for a long long long time . a large section  of the population has been over it for some time .but that section is still much smaller than the the wack jobs .

guess,who was happy when we sent a drone after your hereo general ? 

I never said nuke tgem I have always been in favore of taking them out 1 by 1 in drone or cia strikes 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

you are not yelling me shit about iran my best bud is married to a defector from Iran . there govenment and there,supporters are shit bags and have been for a long long long time . a large section  of the population has been over it for some time .but that section is still much smaller than the the wack jobs .

guess,who was happy when we sent a drone after your hereo general ? 

Oh STFU. I have been saying that for years. Had I posted that op Zammy and highmark and the other mouth breathers would have been in here derping up the place calling me a Muslim lover and all that shit. Buttcocks dumb ass posts it and "see Iranian's don't like Muslim rule!" He shoulda named this thread "Analer was right all along!" :lol: #winning! 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh STFU. I have been saying that for years. Had I posted that op Zammy and highmark and the other mouth breathers would have been in here derping up the place calling me a Muslim lover and all that shit. Buttcocks dumb ass posts it and "see Iranian's don't like Muslim rule!" He shoulda named this thread "Analer was right all along!" :lol: #winning! 

You are an ignorant, hypocritical, back peddling Muslim terrorist apologist.

:owned:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1