Check your account email address ×

First ride 2020 Polaris Indy 850 137.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

What race? He said he sx sled would hang with modern 800/850 sleds for 500' or to 60 or some such nonsense

There’s a couple of guys here with ISR stock SX 600’s that’ll make your average tuner look silly in 500’

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its your wife's sled right?  She doesn't need any more power than the 850 puts out does she?  

The SLP kits are getting great reviews up here. Along with the silber ecu tune and some clutching the Poo 850 is a pretty solid package. 17-20 dyno proven HP increase over stock. 

Well, she will ride it when I'm on the Sidewinder.   Times she doesn't go I'll be on it running against other 850's and 800's.   

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey gay motherfucker......there isnt one vid of me getting waxed in a race.

Not one

There are countless vids of my stock 4tec killing every other sled on the ride though 

Dick biting home!!!!

Bullshit - Young Son & crew all raced on that lake in Wisky ... you come in last place every time & stood there looking dumber than a stump afterward  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

I see Ben is getting quiet in here. Spending too much time trying to tenderize a pot roast for the grill instead of shopping for a sled that can beat Zammies stock 600... 

He cooks his roasts in a frying pan ... :read:   :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Benny doesn’t believe in any of this new fangled “clutch and gear theory” nonsense.

:lol:

No one ever said the .07Bennytomanythetranny is the brightest bulb in the package :bc:

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

I see Ben is getting quiet in here. Spending too much time trying to tenderize a pot roast for the grill instead of shopping for a sled that can beat Zammies stock 600... 

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

42 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

There’s a couple of guys here with ISR stock SX 600’s that’ll make your average tuner look silly in 500’

I mean, seriously, SX sleds are set up to be the fastest purpose built, ISR sanctioned race sleds in the world to about 40 mph and tracked, can gain length on consumer sleds all day in the 30-50mph range.  It's as if I don't know what my sled can do after I've had several 800 sleds, clutched and geared for bear just before this.  smh and lol. 

Yes, it's a 600.  But, with a decent rider, it's pretty effective.  No, it absolutely cannot keep up with larger mils on flat terrain.  Hell, my sled can't keep up with consumer 600s in the long and flats.  That is not it's purpose.  

Ben is a trolling fuck!  :lmao: 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's carefully examining a map for a "neutral" race location.  :lol: 

PM me your addy so I can ship you out some LD swiss rolls.  You just make me sad.

• Haha 2

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Bullshit - Young Son & crew all raced on that lake in Wisky ... you come in last place every time & stood there looking dumber than a stump afterward  :lol:

He cooks his roasts in a frying pan ... :read:   :lol:

1666024786_tenor.gif_itemid6219830_cf.gif.5ae0d76332f50b6036383e5d8f3ac9e8.gif

1839188728_giphy.gif.cf-2019-12-09T144755_056.gif.794352fdfd52cc9c2d8b02f738912be3.gif

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, seriously, SX sleds are set up to be the fastest purpose built, ISR sanctioned race sleds in the world to about 40 mph and tracked, can gain length on consumer sleds all day in the 30-50mph range.  It's as if I don't know what my sled can do after I've had several 800 sleds, clutched and geared for bear just before this.  smh and lol. 

Yes, it's a 600.  But, with a decent rider, it's pretty effective.  No, it absolutely cannot keep up with larger mils on flat terrain.  Hell, my sled can't keep up with consumer 600s in the long and flats.  That is not it's purpose.  

Ben is a trolling fuck!  :lmao: 

He's carefully examining a map for a "neutral" race location.  :lol: 

PM me your addy so I can ship you out some LD swiss rolls.  You just make me sad.

I dont need your swiss rolls. I have vendors coming in here everyday with candy and popcorn and pastries and all kinds of good shit and I dont need any of it. Just today I have a tub of Garrett's Chicago mix popcorn, 2 tins of english toffees and 2 tins of cashews. FFS just give me money. :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont need your swiss rolls. I have vendors coming in here everyday with candy and popcorn and pastries and all kinds of good shit and I dont need any of it. Just today I have a tub of Garrett's Chicago mix popcorn, 2 tins of english toffees and 2 tins of cashews. FFS just give me money. :lol: 

Well, if your vendors really cared about you, they’d bring you Swiss rolls.  It’s time for you to stand up and demand some god damn respect!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I will swing by for the toffee fuck face!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What's the delay then?  Find your "god sled" and come show me.  I can go back and find all the excuses so, save those.  :lol2:

you can't be saving excuses.  pretty sure Polaris copyrights all of them for the snocheck giveaway book 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Being retired I miss this time of year. All the vendors sending in pounds of chocolate, cheese from WI, giant fruit baskets etc.

Unlike the 70’s when the sales guy would open his trunk and say have at whatever you want, 15 year old scotches, run, vodka. The good old days.

Back to Benny.....

Edited by Mainecat

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Being retired I miss this time of year. All the vendors sending in pounds of chocolate, cheese from WI, giant fruit baskets etc.

Unlike the 70’s when the sales guy would open his trunk and say have at whatever you want, 15 year old scotches, run, vodka. The good old days.

Back to Benny.....

I do like the lunches! 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my.  It’s like this place is void of taste buds or something.

Swiss roll has nothing on an old school ho ho. It's just a big disappointment to try to substitute those with anything else.