Check your account email address ×

First ride 2020 Polaris Indy 850 137.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

The IQ chain tensioner is the old roller style. All of the racer guys have done that mod and they say its good for 3mph on top. But you have to drill out the footwell rivets to get the damn chaincase cover off. Not that big of a deal i guess if you have the time but I am not a top end guy so I dont really give a fuck if it does 109 instead of 106. If thats what I wanted i am on the wrong sled. 

Yeah, can't say I'll do that for my wife's sled either.  :bc:

Probably won't do much other than clutching the first season anyway but having a 800 Assault keep walking me may eventually change my mind. :lol:

Those SLP twins are looking more and more interesting.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probably won't do much other than clutching the first season anyway but having a 800 Assault keep walking me may eventually change my mind. :lol:

Seriously tho the AXYS is the most fun riding sled I have ever owned. Its really great, you are going to love it. :bc:

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What race? He said he sx sled would hang with modern 800/850 sleds for 500' or to 60 or some such nonsense

Yes exactly. He told you to bring it on and prove him wrong. When are you going to do that?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yes exactly. He told you to bring it on and prove him wrong. When are you going to do that?  

No...he said come race him on his local goat path. That's no challenge. That's retarded

Just now, f7ben said:

No...he said come race him on his local goat path. That's no challenge. That's retarded

Well race him on his goat path first then line them up and race 500’.  

One of you is right and one is wrong.  You are basically neighbors. Whats stopping you from proving him wrong?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well race him on his goat path first then line them up and race 500’.  

One of you is right and one is wrong.  You are basically neighbors. Whats stopping you from proving him wrong?

I never said I'd beat any 800 in a 500' race.  EVER.  I never said the 600 mil was faster than an 800...ever.  

I simply stated I could beat him where I ride and how I ride.  He expanded the retardation from there....along with every excuse in the book why he won't show me.

Like the latest

VVVVVVVVVVV

Just now, f7ben said:

What's the problem?  Why is it retarded?  You'll have more than enough CC's to outpower me.  What's the delay?

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously tho the AXYS is the most fun riding sled I have ever owned. Its really great, you are going to love it. :bc:

I'm extremely impressed.   I absolutely loved my 16 800 XRS and until now thought it was the best trail sled I had owned and this sled is much better.   Honestly a lot of it has to do with ergonomics being so much more to my liking.   My XRS rode and handled EXTREMELY well but it simply doesn't fit me quite like this sled does.   The Doo had very good ergo's this sled simply is considerably better.   Ergo's I'd have to say its a 10.   Not sure how it can get much better.   

I'm not really a brand guy and if any have leaned Doo and would love to ride a new 850 Gade XRS for comparison as well as the new Cat.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never said I'd beat any 800 in a 500' race.  EVER.  I never said the 600 mil was faster than an 800...ever.  

I simply stated I could beat him where I ride and how I ride.  He expanded the retardation from there....along with every excuse in the book why he won't show me.

Like the latest

VVVVVVVVVVV

What's the problem?  Why is it retarded?  You'll have more than enough CC's to outpower me.  What's the delay?

Ben lives less than 75 miles from you. If he was so sure of himself he would have driven over long ago and proved you wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ben lives less than 75 miles from you. If he was so sure of himself he would have driven over long ago and proved you wrong. 

75 miles?  Fuck...I'd hoped I had a larger buffer zone.  :lol: 

Truth be told, and I know I posted this before concerning this type of "race".  I'd rather see him come for one of our "brisk" group rides first so I can see if he can ride at all.  i like the boy...I don't want to see him wrapped up in the twigs because his ego is overpowering his riding ability.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Poo should have twin pipes and bigger TB's for 2021  similar to what doo did with their Mach 1 back in 95-96.  that would be a killer! 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Poo should have twin pipes and bigger TB's for 2021  similar to what doo did with their Mach 1 back in 95-96.  that would be a killer! 

Never happen but I'd like it if it did.  :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Never happen but I'd like it if it did.  :bc:

Its your wife's sled right?  She doesn't need any more power than the 850 puts out does she?  

The SLP kits are getting great reviews up here. Along with the silber ecu tune and some clutching the Poo 850 is a pretty solid package. 17-20 dyno proven HP increase over stock. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Got about 300 miles on it in a couple days in the UP and Iron County, Wisconsin.  

So far the sleds performance has 100% met my expectations.   Ergonomics is outstanding, ride is outstanding (we did not hit much for rough trails), handling is as expected and is very good even with it set up for more of a playful feel.   We had another sled identical to mine, 2 800 Etec's in the group and a 17 144 Assault 800 as well.    No lake but plenty of long RR bed pulls to play on.   The 2020's were obviously still in break in mode and didn't expect much difference over the other sleds.   There were times pending track and rider (some larger than others) that would make the difference on which would pull away.   Generally the 850's had a slight advantage over the Doo's but the piped and clutched Assault was on a different level.   It was kicking everyone's ass.  Only the 850's were not studded but on the loose snow of the trails I'm not sure it was making a huge difference especially on the higher speed roll on runs.

Clutching on the 850 is really good.   For the vast majority of riders nothing more is needed.   I prefer a bit more backshift however and will make some changes soon.  I do think the sled was waking up a bit as the trip come to an end.   Overall I'd give the sled a 9 out of 10 for meeting my expectations.  

Sounds great! Good luck with the new toy.

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When is the race?  You have anything to ride in this race?  

Careful or Ben will show up in a Torino, pull out a 1972 boosted to 600hp Puma from the back seat and beat you all about the head, throat and chest with it.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like the latest

VVVVVVVVVVV

Listen you fucking retard. You stated your 600 would stay with modern 800s to some speed or distance.

You instantly got PWND and then shifted to tying to get me to meet up and race your faggot ass on a 2track goat path.

You pick a neutral trail that is groomed regularly and isnt in either of our backyards and I'll show up and crush you.

Simple as that

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking retard. You stated your 600 would stay with modern 800s to some speed or distance.

You instantly got PWND and then shifted to tying to get me to meet up and race your faggot ass on a 2track goat path.

You pick a neutral trail that is groomed regularly and isnt in either of our backyards and I'll show up and crush you.

Simple as that

Come to my back yard on a trail I ride daily in my 50 mile loop and I'll whoop you!!! Derpy derp!!!111!!!1111!!!+

Edited by Reevester
  • Haha 1

Bhen runs his yap - but we have seen him:

Get waxed in every race he has run & video proved it.

Sink somebody else's sled in a river. Is there vid of that around btw?

Then go to a summer party & get ass raped in the back of his own van.

Bird beak should learn how to stifle his self once in awhile ...

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bhen runs his yap - but we have seen him:

Get waxed in every race he has run & video proved it.

Sink somebody else's sled in a river. Is there vid of that around btw?

Then go to a summer party & get ass raped in the back of his own van.

Bird beak should learn how to stifle his self once in awhile ...

Hey gay motherfucker......there isnt one vid of me getting waxed in a race.

Not one

There are countless vids of my stock 4tec killing every other sled on the ride though 

Dick biting home!!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poo has had the clutching down pretty well for the masses for years.  Hard to find anybody to deny that.  Upshifting is all that matters for most.  Most don't even know how any of it works anyway.

Clutching makes a HUGE difference. Anyone who has ridden a new Doo 600R will tell you that.  The Pdrive makes that sled feel like an 800 in the low and mid range, not a 600

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What race? He said he sx sled would hang with modern 800/850 sleds for 500' or to 60 or some such nonsense

I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.  :dunno:

SnoX sleds are geared way lower for low and mid range. My 440x Rev would put a couple of sled lengths out of the hole, and hold off my buddies F7 Retro till about 70-75 before he started to pull on me. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey gay motherfucker......there isnt one vid of me getting waxed in a race.

Not one

There are countless vids of my stock 4tec killing every other sled on the ride though 

Dick biting home!!!!

Oh boy, here we go :lol:

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Simple as that

My 600 can...with me riding it and under the conditions I ride it in.  You claim (scream) otherwise.  Why would I race somebody on a bigger machine that requires nothing but a thumb to allow speed?  That’s dumb. 

What is a “neutral trail”?????  I picked several and you declined.  You’ve got the cc’s and you claim you can beat me anywhere and under any condition so, again...what is the delay?  

:lmao:

Shit talking nonsense.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Clutching makes a HUGE difference. Anyone who has ridden a new Doo 600R will tell you that.  The Pdrive makes that sled feel like an 800 in the low and mid range, not a 600

I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.  :dunno:

SnoX sleds are geared way lower for low and mid range. My 440x Rev would put a couple of sled lengths out of the hole, and hold off my buddies F7 Retro till about 70-75 before he started to pull on me. 

Benny doesn’t believe in any of this new fangled “clutch and gear theory” nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My 600 can...with me riding it and under the conditions I ride it in.  You claim (scream) otherwise.  Why would I race somebody on a bigger machine that requires nothing but a thumb to allow speed?  That’s dumb. 

What is a “neutral trail”?????  I picked several and you declined.  You’ve got the cc’s and you claim you can beat me anywhere and under any condition so, again...what is the delay?  

:lmao:

Shit talking nonsense.

I wonder what @f7ben is so afraid of?  :dunno: