Check your account email address ×

First ride 2020 Polaris Indy 850 137.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck. You are either making shit up or lying. 

There are no vids of me losing a race unless you count the video I took of me racing Jammin on a golf course where I spun on glare ice and coasted in behind him.

Dumbass moron 

You think your retarded ass would learn after you got owned on me and Don's jizz gun which never happened

This was lake races. Somebody has the vids.  You come up with every excuse under the sun why you got waxed.

Assfucked in your van - jizz gun ...all faggotry!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Bhen runs his yap - but we have seen him:

Get waxed in every race he has run & video proved it.

Sink somebody else's sled in a river. Is there vid of that around btw?

Then go to a summer party & get ass raped in the back of his own van.

Bird beak should learn how to stifle his self once in awhile ...

/thread.  I built a little 900 turbo this winter that should hold its own and then some against these 850 2 smokes. :snack: 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This was lake races. Somebody has the vids.  You come up with every excuse under the sun why you got waxed.

Assfucked in your van - jizz gun ...all faggotry!!

So you're lying...

Piece of shit

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you're lying...

Piece of shit

Damn those downstaters have trouble with the truth....weird.

Now they are starting to sound the same....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn those downstaters have trouble with the truth....weird. 

You'd think after he went off about me and a jizz gun and was owned he would examine himself and tread lightly

Nope...now hes making shit up about vids if me losing sled races

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd think after he went off about me and a jizz gun and was owned he would examine himself and tread lightly

Maybe he is thinking of bussman. :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fords recollection of forum events is literally one of the worst I’ve ever witnessed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Fords recollection of forum events is literally one of the worst I’ve ever witnessed. 

That Flint water must have been distributed thru most of central and lower Michigan. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good lord man....apparently I'll just have to get used to people lying about my exploits weekly

One more time. Why are you afraid of meeting up with Zambo the Clown and waxing his ass like you claim you can?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One more time. Why are you afraid of meeting up with Zambo the Clown and waxing his ass like you claim you can?  

Why are you being a brain dead fucking retard??

The only thing he ever suggested was me racing him on a goat path in his back yard

Quit being a stupid fuck and read....comprehend if you can dumbfuck

I'll meet him half way between us and race him in 10 miles of groomed trail midweek. Simple

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The only thing he ever suggested was me racing him on a goat path in his back yard

I'll meet him half way between us and race him in 10 miles of groomed trail midweek. Simple

Hahahaha. 10 miles of groomed trail. That is some funny shit. :lol2: 

My god Ben. Have some dignity man. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.  You’re skeered.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  You’re skeered.

How would a race on his home trail that isnt even wide enough to make a pass on and I've never even ridden be fair?

I'll grab an 850 week after Christmas and race him on any section of groomed trail that we have equal familiarity with

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

How about a trail with bumps, corners, grades, intersections, etc. You know, a normal trail like everyone else rides. 

So a groomed trail????...what the fuck is wrong with you?

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pick one and make it happen. 

I never made the challenge. I simply said no 600sx with equal riders is going to be within miles of a modern 850 on the trail.

You owned Xambo and then he launched into a me vs him thing but only on his goat path home turf.

Rest assured I can ride trail faster than most when the chips are down and no person on a 70mph sx sled is keeping up or close.

If were gonna do this let's pick a section of trail and I'll put $1000 on it.

Edited by f7ben

From about 30mph on the snox sled has no chance against any modern 800+ trail sled. Zam said he sled is still stock gearing and shocks, IIRC.  I think you can take him but all this talk is cheap. You live right next door to him. Meet up and prove your worth. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How would a race on his home trail that isnt even wide enough to make a pass on and I've never even ridden be fair?

I'll grab an 850 week after Christmas and race him on any section of groomed trail that we have equal familiarity with

I’m just trying to wind you up.  You know this. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

From about 30mph on the snox sled has no chance against any modern 800+ trail sled. Zam said he sled is still stock gearing and shocks, IIRC.  I think you can take him but all this talk is cheap. You live right next door to him. Meet up and prove your worth. 

Do you honestly think I cant trail ride at a high level? Do you think I've crashed and wrecked and raced and wrenched everything I have without a basis for those antics?

Come on man. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you honestly think I cant trail ride at a high level? Do you think I've crashed and wrecked and raced and wrenched everything I have without a basis for those antics?

Come on man. 

I know you can. Yet I wonder why its taken so long for you to prove your abilities to Zambo. 

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Young son already verified Bhen got beaten like a rented mule on his clapped out 1200...

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a pussy :flush:

• Haha 1