Check your account email address ×

Anyone here know much about bikes?

Rod

Been on my mind to buy one for a couple years. Kinda narrowed it down to either a street bob or a scout 

engine wise the scout blows the Harley away, but dealer presence in Canada is pretty low for Indian. There’s lots of Harley dealers here. 

FB539F99-31D8-44EA-A250-E71FF462D482.jpeg

0522AD3D-0819-422F-9DAF-C4E120168587.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

The Indian motor has HD suckin exhaust fumes.  dont get me wrong i love my 18 107streetglide but that new indian engine is gonna kill HD

Yeah..: I thought the FXDR 114 is kinda cool but it’s still kind of just a sub par engine in an expensive bike 

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Yeah..: I thought the FXDR 114 is kinda cool but it’s still kind of just a sub par engine in an expensive bike 

kinda. the 114 isnt weak but you throw a cam in one of those with a couple other minor tweaks and that little bike would really get up n GO!   indians are goin out of the box.

cant complain with this one too much. just over 20K miles in just over a year and so far a regulator went and took the stator out but HD fixed it in three days so no biggy. 

IMG_5204.JPG

IMG_1061.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Trek, Specialized, Wilier, Cannondale, etc. all make pretty good bikes.  Not sure what to think of that Cannondale lefty fork though.  

Trade me a nice pit coat for my almost new Trek.  I’ll prolly need a set of crocs thrown in also.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Tickle Shits said:

Been on my mind to buy one for a couple years. Kinda narrowed it down to either a street bob or a scout 

engine wise the scout blows the Harley away, but dealer presence in Canada is pretty low for Indian. There’s lots of Harley dealers here. 

FB539F99-31D8-44EA-A250-E71FF462D482.jpeg

0522AD3D-0819-422F-9DAF-C4E120168587.jpeg

Neither...  get something with some bags, cruise control, and tunes.

• Like 1